Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Stargazing Live
  • mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

!!!!!!

I wish I had the fraction of the brain some of these people have 🙁

lauranauder
    Free Member

the only skill these people have got is how to sell a complete load of tosh and get paid for it instead of doing something worthwhile for a living.

highclimber
    Free Member

why does there have to be a break in the programme to go straight back to essentially the same programme?

Cougar

doing something worthwhile for a living.

What do you do for a living, out of interest?

wors

god squad by any chance laurenauder?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

More worthwhile than understanding how every single thing we were, we are and we will ever be ever came to be?

And the point is the fact they can grasp the concept of beginning to evaluate some of all this.

MartynS

the only skill these people have got is how to sell a complete load of tosh and get paid for it instead of doing something worthwhile for a living.

Bad day in the office??

I was wondering about the break thing. My guess is its something to do with some sort of multimedia/red button thing and they have to go off to then get all the other bits packaged up and then they go back on…

Cougar

Bad day in the office??

I’m a-fred not.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Good shout Cougar.

Burn the Witch!

BoardinBob

I’m a-fred not.

He really is a tragedy

kimbers

too cloudy here 2nite 🙁

i wanna go galaxy hunting!

fred, behave!

MartynS

Bad day in the office??

I’m a-fred not.

Ahhhhh I see.

Is this going to become like a STW version of “wheres wally”

They are very clever chaps however, its been a good run of programmes.

vorlich
    Free Member

Really enjoyed it, an improvement over the 2011 show and no Jonathan Ross acting the div.

Radioman

I enjoyed it too! Well presented and made the science fun.

bruders338
    Free Member

I think this program is amazing… how can someone say its a load of tosh??

I know everyone entitled to an opinion but alot of people think this world/universe is only 4k years old surely this show proves that it is older than that.
    I know some of it is only speculation and estimation but this seems more viable rather than a man in the sky.

Innes
    Free Member

I think it has been good so far. Even if a lot of it goes over the top of my head, I still enjoy watching and learning a bit as well.

It is great when we are out in the countryside on our weekly night ride and we get a clear night. Even a little bit of knowledge about some of the objects in the night sky make it more interesting.

Some computer software like Google Sky Map on a phone or Stellarium on the computer can help you recognise a few more things.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Stargazing Live’ is closed to new replies.