Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)
  • stalkers……………..on here.
  • iamsporticus
    Free Member

simonfbarnes – Member

And also I enjoy arguing…

No you dont

toys19
    Free Member

paulosoxo – Member

Tj, pot, kettle, black.

People keep stealing my lines, that's my line, use it, but acknowledge the original author please.

maxray
    Free Member

omg! you are grown men!!

It is like being back at school again.. 🙄

TJ, ton is not belittling you infront of your family/friends, just some internerds on a forum.

Ton, there are lots of other people you could wind up on the forum, hell most of them might be a bit more of a challenge to get a rise out of too.

You could of course both get a room?! 😆

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Woody
    Free Member

FWIW I tend to view the personas on here along the lines of 'would I go for a ride or pint with them'?

Having never met either of the 'combatants' in the flesh, my perception of Ton is that he 'appears' to be a normal bloke, with wind-ups, a bit of a laugh and some interesting video posts, nothing terribly malicious or controversial, just fairly normal internet banter. Therefore "mine's a pint of bitter thanks"
    TJ on the other hand (and I would agree with Toys previous post on this re belittling/berating and also add browbeating) does tend to deal with anyone who disagrees with his point of view in a highly supercilious manner while aguing to the point where his 'opponent' ultimately loses the will to live, never mind argue. Just waaaaaay too serious. And as such it would be <hides under table in case he notices me and wants a pint/chat>

They are probably both good blokes in 'real life' but that is how they come across to me on here.

hilldodger
    Free Member

TJ's a good example of why it's 'bad' to take drugs 😆

I mean if the Tartan Jesus can bring up Ton's teenage indiscretions I'm sure he'll hold his hand up to being a long term user of cannabis and amphetamines, tweaker jeremy get help mate 🙄

Viewing 5 posts - 81 through 85 (of 85 total)

The topic ‘stalkers……………..on here.’ is closed to new replies.