Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Stalker
  • iDave
    Free Member

In the past week I’ve had half a dozen phone calls from a withheld number at 2.45am, and 4.35am.

The two times I answered they hung up.

1. Who are they
    2. What do they want?
    3. How did they find me?

MrNutt
    Free Member

All that fats gotta go somewhere, now its found you and it wants back in?

supertramp
    Free Member

Has your number found it’s way onto the auto-dialing system of some telelphone marketing company? it sounds the most obvious answer.

iDave
    Free Member

Could be right Mr Nutt but I think if it was fat I’d have heard some wheezing down the line.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Is it Solo?

camo16
    Free Member

If it’s the same agency that calls us, they will talk eventually… and ask for ‘a Sarah Hamed’.

I’m positive that ‘Sarah Hamed’ is a code for something, but I’m not sure what.

We’ve had about 100 enquiries for this mystery figure so far. I look out at the street after these calls to see if there’s a suspicious white van across the road ‘installing’ cable.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Where is Solo?

coffeeking
    Free Member

It’s me, I want my money back for the idave diet that doesn’t work (When I can’t follow it) 🙂

iDave
    Free Member

I can’t say being called in the middle of the night is likely to endear me to a marketing/cold caller

Coffeeking, your Czech’s in the post

coffeeking
    Free Member

Coffeeking, your Czech’s in the post

😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I love your accent iDave. 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

iDial.

wwaswas

If you answer the phone saying ‘why are you calling me at 2:35 in the morning?’ maybe it’s someone who’s lost their watch wanting a time check?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

iWank

rossi46
    Free Member

Are they calling your landline or mobile?

If its your land line, it could be a tea leaf ringing your dog and bone to see if anyones in….

Murray

My 80 year old mum’s had this for the last few months, escalating to abusive calls. It’s probably a sad loser with no life. If it carries on inform your telco provider (not BT in my mum’s case – sadly some of them are crap) and the police. It may stop the sad loser scaring another old lady.

emsz
    Free Member

a fax number auto dial that’s got the wrong number? We send stuff over the fax at night to the far east.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I had this once – it was bunny boiler of an ex
    Called the phone company who gave me a 4 digit no which would block witheld numbers and another no. to unblock

iDave
    Free Member

It’s been escalated. Multiple loan applications using my ex wifes address, profiles posted on gay dating sites, dozens of spam emails per hour. endless sales phone calls. Regarding the loans, my ex wife couldn’t get hold of me so called the fraud squad. Now I’ve worked out who it is though. Interesting times ahead.

Del

blow a whistle loudly down the phone, then just rest it on the side and leave it there for as long as you like – it’ll tie up their line for as long as you leave the connection open i believe ( certainly used to ). i had this happen to me some years ago and the above fixed it.

iDave
    Free Member

I think it’s going to need more than a whistle now.

Markie
    Free Member

Inform the police.

Keep thorough notes of everything that you think *may* relate to this (time, type of contact, etc).

Try to take the notes back in time, ie remember what has happened so far and note it down.

Keep in touch with the police.

Edited to add: and stay strong. someone wants to cause you stress and worry, you have to try to remain above it while still taking steps to protect you and yours.

Also be aware, they may be monitoring your use of this forum?

Stoner
    Free Member

Now I’ve worked out who it is though

*looks shifty*

So how did you do that? Just the coincidence of the facts used for the stalking point at someone do they?

iDave
    Free Member

They confessed at the second fingernail

Stoner
    Free Member

Could have got it first time if youd threatened me them with a gram flour pattie bleuuughghhh,.

iDave
    Free Member

are you adding salt, and some spices? Chili, paprika and caraway sort them for me.

Stoner
    Free Member

tried all sorts of things, extra egg etc. Just cant be doing with the texture and cardboard flavour.

wwaswas

I hope you get this sorted idave. Not a pleasant experience for you.

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Stalker’ is closed to new replies.