Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sram XO
  • Grumpyagain
    Free Member

I'm looking to replace my worn out Groupset on my Cotic, I like the red and black XO groupset where's the best place to purchase. I have tried all the normal websites but they don't sell the whole groupset, you have to buy everything individually surely it would be cheaper to buy as a whole.

tracknicko
    Free Member

got a red LH shifter for sale! its a start!??

warpcow
    Free Member

I don't think I've ever seen SRAM stuff sold as a 'groupset' per se. Merlin usually do deals on shifters and mechs together but I think they still work out as front and rear sets rather than a whole. Try some of the mainland European sites (espec. German ones).

geordiepaul
    Free Member

There's only X0 rear mech and shifters, no front mech so it's not really what you'd consider a groupset. Merlin do a rear mech and shifter package but I don't think you can chose the new colours.

njee20
    Free Member

There isn't a whole groupset!

Truvativ Noir cranks, X.0 mech and shifters, no front mech, PG990 chain and cassette. It's all a bit mis-matched!

XX is the only 'whole' groupset, next year they're going to market the brakes and chainsets as X.0/X.9 etc, and there should be more complete groups.

Grumpyagain
    Free Member

cheers guys, trackniko i will let you know

nasher
    Free Member

THere is a new X0, X9 and X7 groupset in double and 10speed…

not sure when it will be out though..

BigJohn

Give Swinnertons a call. 01782 747782. And ask for a Snakebite price. Put it on his account too!

4ags4
    Free Member

fudges cycles store
    have a look here

as mentioned above its not a full XO groupset but it does look nice!

njee20
    Free Member

I think that coloured X.0 stuff looks gopping myself!

SuperScale20
    Free Member

There is no X0 groupset what about XTR?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sram XO’ is closed to new replies.