Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Spurs v Milan : SPOILER
  • allthepies
    Free Member

The lanky robot done good!

And….

2142: Wowzers. AC Milan midfielder Gennaro Gattuso has gone mad. The Italian greets the final whistle by marching straight over to assistant Tottenham coach Joe Jordan and head-butting him. Incredible. The two benches clash as a result as Gattuso is pulled away, but still he tries to get at the Tottenham bench. Absolutely staggering from the veteran midfielder. What’s the Italian for bad loser?

😆

derp
    Free Member

How Gattuso and Flamini even lasted the 90 amazes me. Gattuso should have had 4 yellows and Flamini a straight red.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Blimey…

Crouch is class. Chek dis:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srYYiAVlxCQ[/video]

ComradeD
    Free Member

haha Joe Jordan would have done him over easily

chojin
    Free Member

Spurs beating AC Milan away in the champions league?

I’m pretty sure that’s one of the signs of the apocalypse.

Actually, scratch this, i’m off panic buy a load of tins to put in my hurricane cupboard :/

nosherduke996
    Free Member

You have got to have a screw loose to take on Joe Jordon, he was a animal when he was playing.

tiggs121
    Free Member

Aye – wee Gattuso clearly doesn’t know his football!!

GiantJaunt
    Free Member

Great match. I don’t usually bother with the Champions League but Spurs are a great side to watch and thoroughly deserved their win tonight. It’s always great to see English sides go abroad and steamroller these fancy continental sides who think they have a right to win matches.

higgo
    Free Member

Superb photo.
    As above, Gattuso clearly didn’t know who he was messing with. And was lucky not to find out.

carbon337
    Free Member

Always loved Gattuso.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Spurs v Milan : SPOILER’ is closed to new replies.