Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Spring Polaris – where?
  • topangarider
    Free Member

Entered before xmas when it stated it would be in the Welsh Borders, but now the website says TBA!

Anyone know any more?

aP
    Free Member

Also entered – we think that there aren't enough entries and they're reconsidering.
    My guru (sitting next to me has just looked and the entries have doubled.
    We're tandeming with the bobyak. What could possibly go wrong?

large418
    Free Member

It says Welsh Borders – probably Kington / Knighton area (but I don't know that – I only think it). I fully intend to enter given the fitness and the agreement from the better half, but as normal, I'll wait until a week or two before to enter.

I hope they don't cancel, as I now have all the kit and need somewhere to use it.

I wish they would sort the website (and the forum). I hope the lack of maintenance on that is not reflective of the event……

topangarider
    Free Member

ditto large418 re website – shocking.

gone back and now it says Wlesh Borders – maybe just me!

Lets hope it does happen – been planning to do one for years!

boxelder

Hi,
    Just a quick reminder to let you know that Polaris will be running 3 challenge events in 2010.
    You can enter via the website http://www.polarischallenge.com or by using the form attached to this email.

* Spring Challenge
    13/14th March 2010
    Location Welsh Borders

* Summer Challenge
    12/13th June 2010
    Location Peak District

* Autumn Challenge
    25/26th September 2010
    Location TBC

via email tonight. Late entries cause a huge headache. They can't commit certain spending without knowing they have a certain number of entries. If you want it to run – enter.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Spring Polaris – where?’ is closed to new replies.