Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • SPOOKS on BBC1 NOW.
  • Rochey
    Free Member

Enjoy

martymac

i am!

kimbers

horizon on bbc2 and mark gattis horror on bbc4

much better!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Spooks has gone from shit, to worse than shit. Complete waste of licence fee money.Utterly preposterous, but not even slightly intellectually entertaining. Crap acting, crap scripts, same tired old storylines, and so full of mistakes it’s painful.

I’ll still watch it mind. 😆

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Quite ironic that the building they portray as Thames House is actually the Freemasons HQ in Great Queen St.
    Worked next door to it for years and recognised it first time I saw the programme.

Preferred it when the hard looking woman was in it, they always focussed on her very nice bum when she was running all over the shop, face like a smacked arse though

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Couldn’t stand her. She is a terrible actor. Much prefer the ‘cheap version of Sophie Dahl’ that they’ve got now. 🙂

I’ll iPlayer it. I’m watching a Joanna Lumley docu on cats on ITV3 now.

simonralli2
    Free Member

I’m watching Horizon too full of cosmologists getting their knickers in a twist telling us how you get something out of nothing.

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Couldn’t stand her. She is a terrible actor

Totally agree, but her bum certainly enhanced a pair of jeans

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

<sitting here in the dark with night vision goggles on and a black balaclava>

Attention all Walter Mitty’s, Ex SAS, EX SBS and spooks lets hear what you’ve got. 🙄

Or have mates that have been one of the above. 😕

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

kingkongsfinger, look over your left shoulder.

See that very dull blinking red light…..?
    8)

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

It’s your smoke alarm. The battery needs replacing.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

*Applauds Fred!*

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😀

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Always enjoyed it but this series has been dire so far. Tonight I was catching up on Grand Designs ( the one where the woman lost her husband to stomach cancer). It almost brought me to tears as opposed to being bored to tears by Spooks. What a woman, what strength, what a chatterbox!

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Must admit Spooks was more shite than usual last night, still watched it for some reason, albeit with laptop perched on my knee grooming/surfing the web. 😳

allthepies
    Free Member

Quite ironic that the building they portray as Thames House is actually the Freemasons HQ in Great Queen St.
    Worked next door to it for years and recognised it first time I saw the programme.

They showed the real Thames House last night.

nickc

You had to suspend even more of your willing disbelief last night. Two shadowy figures in black breaking into the Chinese Embassy…It really is daft.

geetee1972
    Free Member

They showed the real Thames House last night.

They did indeed, thought that was quite funny.

Herminone Norris once asked if she could use the salt shaker that was on our table (was in Patisserie Valerie on Marylebone High Street). My brother, who was having lunch with me and is usually a very together kind of guy, suddenly got all flustered and stumbled over a simple reply. After she smiled at him he sort of went to pieces and as she walked away he gazed in what can only be described as a ‘longingly’ at her bottom!

spacemonkey

IMO Spooks has been unwatchable for 4-5 years.

Waking The Dead has been treading the same path too. It used to be pretty decent back in the day, but then it became all self-indulgent in an OTT/preposterous kind of way. Even the likes of Tara Fitzgerald et al struggled to make it worth watching.

jimster
    Free Member

Saw it last night, didn’t fail to disappoint either.

Can someone explain to me how Harry and his cronies managed to track the hackers down? Or did the scriptwriters just get bored and say “oh, we’ve run out of ideas, they just find the baddies”?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Herminone Norris is a slap head.

Harry_the_Spider

Lucas has just landed a big role on The Hobbit (Thorin) so they’ll have to kill him off as he will be going to New Zealand for a very long time in the new year.

speaker2animals

Well I quite like it. In fact quite a lot. I don’t really expect it to be “real”. I also watch Sci Fi so maybe I have some sort of ability to distinguish between fiction and reality.

If you don’t like it, don’t watch it. I don’t want to watch any “reality” programs, so I don’t. And subsequently I don’t start threads about how last nights Big Brother/X-Factor/Whatever was crap.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I watched about 10 minutes of it, but then found myself reaching for a fork to gouge my eyeballs out and perforate my eardrums, so switched channels.
    Do the script writers have no shame or intellect?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

1961Bikie, well put, sir!

beamers

I agree it is a load of old b0ll0cks but it is mildly entertaining to watch, especially spotting the mistakes.

If Lucas gets written out, which is looking more and more likely, I don’t think the remaining new characters have been in the show long enough for it to continue. There has always been a massive overlap in the past.

backhander
    Free Member

Yes it is a bit shit but still far better than the dire reality Tv crap which has been filling the TV for the last few years.

Ex SAS, EX SBS and spooks lets hear what you’ve got.

Or have mates that have been one of the above
    Funnily enough I do have mates like that, but they are still serving.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘SPOOKS on BBC1 NOW.’ is closed to new replies.