Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Spirilina?
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

whats the hive mind think of this blue green algae?

Miracle to good health or product exclusively for the likes of folk that believe that knitting communal underwear out of their own hair is the key to spiritual enlightenment?

MrNutt
    Free Member
    MrNutt
    Free Member

no one taken it? I may as well give it a go then

Clong
    Free Member

Only come across it when working with flamingos, in its natural form its green, slimy and not that unpleansent when wading through it. Not that that helps in any way whatso ever.

FuzzyWuzzy

I bought some in tablet form a couple of years ago, I didn’t witness any miraculous transformation so got out of the habit of taking it after a couple of months. Smells fishy, wouldn’t fancy it in powder form added to food…

woffle
    Free Member

In powder form is relatively tasteless but transforms food into a vile looking green colour with a slightly unpleasant texture. How people drink it in a smoothie I’ve no idea but i can certainly advise that it’s not nice in porridge.

Tried the once and not since (thankfully tried before I spent anything as it’s ££)

That said, my wife’s best friend swears by the Holland & Barrett tablets.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Just don’t collect your own – blue green algae under certain conditions can produce dangerous toxins.

So leave the stuff in the village pond alone.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i add it to smoothies (soya milk, banana, blueberries, pea protein powder, a dash of agave syrup and a teaspoon of spirulina).

and i’m awesome.

scaredypants

I’ve always hated wankyprogjazz and I don’t see why I should stop now 🙄

jonahtonto
    Free Member

not even my fish like it, and they are from lake malawi where there is nothing else to eat. i think its just for people who dont like sex and so try to fill their time by telling you to eat harmless but pointless food supplements

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

not even my fish like it, and they are from lake malawi where there is nothing else to eat

Can’t you pretend that you’ve got nothing else to give them ? That’s what I would do.

chewkw
    Free Member

I used to take it many years ago with fruit juice and I can remember it as expensive ‘vitamin’.

I quite like the taste as it resembles roasted pumpkin seeds in powder form but they do make your mouth green. :mrgreen:

I think I managed to finish 3 to 4 bottles but stopped after that because I thought it was too expensive.

Benefit? No idea … except that I was told it help my body to recover quicker after spot.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Spirilina?’ is closed to new replies.