Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Spesh Enduro
  • Kuco

This is imo one of the best bikes i’ve ever owned though the shock blew up after 2 weeks Specialized replaced it with a DHX 5 air free of charge. I was wondering how the new Enduros compare?

goose75
    Free Member

Which year/model do you have ?

Kuco

I haven’t got one at the moment but did have the 2005 Sworks model.

alcolepone
    Free Member

awesome bikes 😀

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

i have the very same and imo its Ace 🙂

goose75
    Free Member

I’ve had a 2008 expert for over 3 years now and i still love riding it as much as the first day I got it. I,ve upgraded parts as my riding has progressed and I’m still getting quicker with every ride on it. I’ve heard people say that the new style enduros dont ride aswell as the 2008 model.

Carpediem
    Free Member

Does it all, and very well ( Mine’s the 2010 comp)Climbs like Joe Simpson on speed and descends like… er.. well…. Joe Simpson ( sorry Joe )

julians
    Free Member

I’ve got 2005 enduro and I’ve ridden the 2009 and 2010 versions,in my opinion the 2009(and therefore 2007 & 2008) lost its way a little, it just didn’t go downhill as well as the 2005/2006 version.

The 2010 version however is excellent,similar ride to 2005/6, but slightly lighter.

catnash
    Free Member

04 S-works enduro
    06 s-works enduro
    07 pro and 08 s-works eduro.

The 04 s-works was superb the 06 was a hooligan great like a rocket downhill. The SL was great and that e150 when tuned could blast through better than a 36 fork. But when looking for my latest bike went away from the 10/11 enduro for my local trails (brechfa) and went stumpy, the stumpy evo would match the 07-09 enduro, wheras the ‘normal’ stumpy was the best of the mix of my previous enduro’s.

epicsteve
    Free Member

I’ve got an S-Works and an SX – both ’04 models. Lovely bikes. The S-Works has been modernised with a new shock and forks and is great. The SX is a bit of the weighty side but good fun with a 140mm coil fork fitted.

frogger
    Free Member

I have a new 2011 Enduro Expert and I am blown away by it. I have had many Spesh bikes before (including some of the older Enduro models, SX Trail, SX, Stumpy, etc.) and a few others like Santa Cruz Blur 4X, etc. and this is by far the best bike I have ever owned. It rides light, climbs well and descends like a small downhill bike. I shortened the stem to 50mm and stuck some new 2011 Saints on. Stiff frame, very compliant suspension (Fox 36 Float, RP23). Amazing bike.

petefromearth

dear enduro lovers
    mine was ace, thanks to the coil shock! where can i get one you might ask?
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/fs-fox-dhx-5-coil-shock-to-fit-spesh-enduro-0506
    you know you want to 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Spesh Enduro’ is closed to new replies.