Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • spellbinding day ahead..
  • yunki
    Free Member

We’re taking our animal obsessed two year old for his first visit to the zoo..

He’s going to turn inside out with excitement when he sees a real life Harbent (Elephant) and the Pippo’s should go down a treat too..

magic

(disclaimer – his Grandpa has been a devout and endlessly sermonising vegan for almost 50 years so sanctimonious anti-zoo rhetoric spouted from atop high horses will be water off a ducks back.. 8) )

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Going to zoos is one of the main driving factors behind my desire to have kids.

Hope you have a fantastic day!

singlespeedstu

Just watch out that SBZ isn’t there too. 😆

uplink
    Free Member

I miss going to the zoo 🙁

Always ended up more knackered than if I’d been for a long bike ride

hp_source

We did a ‘family’ day out to Chester Zoo about a month ago, Kids, parents, aunts, uncles, Grandad. Excellent fun, doesn’t matter what age you are! Enjoy.

Markie
    Free Member

Have a great day! Our two year olds first zoo visit was two months ago and just magic!

MoreCashThanDash

Should be a good day! Suspect the reaction will be the same as when we took my then 2 year old Thomas besotted lad to the National Rail Museum in York – walked into the Great Hall and I thought he would burst!

Ours prefer farm parks to proper zoos, for some reason, which is a shame as Daddy really wants to see the new Snow Leopard cubs at Twycross!.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘spellbinding day ahead..’ is closed to new replies.