Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Space Pirates?!
  • mrsgrips
    Free Member

What am I watching?
    YMCA is playing….

bristolbiker
    Free Member

Na, na, na, nana – SPACE PIRATES! – na, na, na, nana…..

😉

mrsgrips
    Free Member

It was the strangest thing yet I’ve seen on Cbeebies.

bristolbiker
    Free Member

I try to avoid it, only ’cause a) the theme tune is so catchy it just goes round my head for days and b) one of the inanimate voices is Chris Moyles…… other than that, <cough> I </cough> my daughter finds it wobbles effortlessly between bonkers and genius 😆

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4qdgno-huo&feature=related[/video]

Chevin
    Free Member

I always thought it was Dom from Chris Moyles show….

And even though I haven’t seen it for a while I can now here the theme tune in my head….thanks.

Matthew

mrsgrips
    Free Member

happily I cannot tell you what the tune was as I tuned it out because it was so strange (it’s the Midwest in me…strange is bad 😉 )
    Tho lilgrips kept looking up at it while we were building with lego bricks and frowning slightly…so we might end up watching it again.

bristolbiker
    Free Member

Yes, I believe Dom has a “starring role”, but Moyles is in there as well, the fame-grabbing attention-Ho that he is….

And even though I haven’t seen it for a while I can now here the theme tune in my head….thanks

+1 👿

Cougar

It is. Dominic Burn(sp?) voices ‘Zorst’ I believe. Never watched it myself, but I remember Moyles and co discussing it.

sam42
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgWVs4kslVw[/video]

From arguably the most distrubing kid’s tv show Lazy town, the uber irritating You are a Pirate, 57 looped minutes of it!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Space Pirates?!’ is closed to new replies.