Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 328 total)
  • So….what would you do with Jihadi John?
  • Rockape63
    Free Member

…..if you were locked in a room with him, with an array of weapons at your disposal?

If only eh?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Lock him up, I doubt most people could actually carry out their suggestions.

rossi46
    Free Member

Whatever you’d do, you’d video it and post it online for all the jihadist world to see. See how they like it.

cdoc
    Free Member

Point out the stupidity of a Brit killing another Brit because he is British, perhaps..

unklehomered
    Free Member

Not give him a comedic nickname like he’s a cheeky plumber/builders mate or something…

mikey74
    Free Member

Use him for testing Ebola cures.

JAG

Come on OP – we’re telling ourselves we’re better than him then demonstrating that we’re just as violent and intolerant by killing him!

He deserves a proper trial and then locking up for the entirety of his life. Probably in isolation so he can’t radical-ise anyone else.

But while I’m in the room I’d certainly LIKE to give him a good beating first 😆

Rockape63
    Free Member

I wouldn’t refer to JJ as a Brit, I wouldn’t refer to him as human!

There is always a certain reasoning about executing soldiers, but an aid worker? Truly horrendous!

avdave2

No idea, but better get a post in before this thread is closed.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Expose him for the cowardly parasite that he is and strip him of all dignity

Hanging’ stop good for some people

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

Is there any need for this thread?

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

I’d remove all journalists from the area and declare a news blackout. Then let the yanks go in and do whateverthey want safe Iin the knowledge that it won’t be reported. Murdering journalists is a big mistake on their part.

yossarian
    Free Member

I’d like to speak to him first. I’d want to understand why he choose the path that he did, what motivated him, what reasons he could give for his actions. I’d also want to know about his background and upbringing and whether that was an important part of what brought him to the point where he took another man’s life.

Then I would want him to be passed over to the courts, where he would receive a fair and unbiased trial with a verdict that would not include the death penalty.

mikey74
    Free Member

I actually agree with him of the unpronounceable name above and JAG.

Let’s not lower ourselves to their level.

Junkyard
    Free Member

justice without notoriety?

lunge

Completely ignore him. I’m adamant that people like him are craving the publicity and notoriety of what they do. So ignore him. Yes, acknowledge the name of the guy that he murdered but don’t mention John or even the name of the organisation he represents. Then discretely walk him into court where he will be sentenced, with no fuss and minimal coverage, to a life sentence. He can then disappear into the prison system never to he heard of again.

JAG

Lunge and Yossarian – bang on.

These people don’t deserve our attention. They are common criminals and we shouldn’t dirty our hands with vengeance.

njee20
    Free Member

I have no useful contribution to make!

seadog101

Leave him with just pork based products and see if he will starve himself to death.

On a more serious note though, just lock him away, deny all access to any form of communication. Make sure the world forgets him so that others are not encouraged to do the same thing to gain their minute in the headlines.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

I’ll tell you what I won’t do.
    I would not give them or their warped cause any publicity

Brother_Will
    Free Member

Deport them to a brand new penal colony on the Ascension islands and forget about them

Jamie
    Free Member

I would not give them or their warped cause any publicity

Agreed. We should not give them the oxygen of publicity.

jambalaya
    Free Member

I wouldn’t give him the opportunity to be in a room, he should be dealt with in Syria

CountZero

Lock the son of a bitch in a cage at the bottom of a hole, and feed him pork and water. No contact with any other human, nobody speaks to him, just feed and water him by machine, let the bastard drive himself mad.
    Oh, and pad everything, so he can’t beat himself to death against the walls or bars.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Crusade!

If we are “better” than them deny them publicity, but as we are not, do what the Soviets did back in the days when Terry Waite was kidnapped. It wasn’t very pleasant but it did drastically reduce the number of kidnapped Russians.

njee20
    Free Member

I have no useful contribution to make!

Ha, since when has that come up when you type “I B T L”?

andyl
    Free Member

Take your pick: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU3PjdCU0H8

Personally I think they should go for the upside down saw method.

wrecker
    Free Member

I doubt most people could actually carry out their suggestions.

Speak for yourself.

deepreddave
    Free Member

Deny the oxygen of publicity or just any old oxygen full stop? No publicity and education/political compromise are the only responses which will work long term. Short term responses are however always more ’emotionally’ tempting.

morgs
    Free Member

IMO it is threads, discussion and the general visibility of threads like these which provide some of the response they see as justification for their actions.

They had a message they want to broadcast and will do it in as visible a way as possible. They use explicit imagery of murder to achieve this objective. And it works! We are talking about it. It is plastered all over the news media. Twitter, Facebook etc are all talking about it to a greater or lesser degree.

If our responses (by our, I refer to us as a general population and the news media, politicians etc) continue to be as vocal and outraged, then we are helping to elongate a self-perpetuating cycle.

I’m not saying that these things aren’t noteworthy or indeed the victims do not deserve to be mentioned, but I do thing that they have no reason to change their approach as it is working to their ends

dannyh
    Free Member

Drop down big hole where no one else knows, leave to starve, forget.

Spread rumours that he is living under some kind of western protection having been an informer all along.

badnewz
    Free Member

Yes even though we all know they want to create outrage the fact remains they are committing acts of grave injustice. They need to be caught and in this case I would fully support the death penalty.

laserstoat
    Free Member

“Lock the son of a bitch in a cage at the bottom of a hole, and feed him pork…”

This is a new low for STW.

I’m out.

dannyh
    Free Member

“Lock the son of a bitch in a cage at the bottom of a hole, and feed him pork…”

This is a new low for STW.

I’m out.

It will be alright if the meat is bought from Tesco, though. It will probably turn out to be horse anyway.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Thought this forum blocked Daily Mail content.

Northwind

I’d give him the finest, fairest justice western democracy can offer, and film it, and send out a video to jihadists everywhere “Check us out, we’re not scumbags”

konabunny
    Free Member

I don’t know what I would do in the OP’s scenario but I’d definitely be the toughest internet tough guy on the whole internet.

jambalaya – Member
    I wouldn’t give him the opportunity to be in a room, he should be dealt with in Syria

heh – was it you or someone else that was being an apologist for Ian Paisley because he had “the courage of his convictions”?

julianwilson
    Free Member

Certainly not make a martyr of him.

Heard on the radio a while back of USA ‘breaking them down’ and then using mullahs of a non-jihadist disposition to explain what Allah would say was wrong with what they did. They don’ t exactly televise this though! …and they stay locked up forever. Just repentant and locked up, as opposed to defiant and martyred. No idea how this works out in real life but yes thats what i would do.
    That or make them suffer a couple of hours of Dawkins a day. Not sure how many bits of the international convention for human rights the dawkins bit would violate though. 😛

teethgrinder

Kill his family in front of him

wilburt
    Free Member

I would like people who are considering doing harm to my community to be very scared of the consequences. There not now and in parts of the Muslim community that spawned this fella that’s seen as a weakness.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 328 total)

The topic ‘So….what would you do with Jihadi John?’ is closed to new replies.