Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • sour grapes from Briatore
  • RooleyMoor
    Free Member

Slagging of the Brawn GP team, just because his designers were too dumb to interpret the rules to the max. MTFU Flav!

mos

Ironic, given his (Benetton’s) mischeiviousness during the 90’s!

jova54
    Free Member

Can’t do much for the morale of his team if they continue whingeing while Maclaren have already installed a modified diffuser.

clubber
    Free Member

McLaren only have a semi modified one though – it’s a long way from a final solution.

Briatore’s is always complaining – there’s no point ever listening to what he says.

clubber
    Free Member

Just spotted this too:

Button: “He (Briatore) also needs to remember that he tried to employ me for this year, so…”

So it sounds like they were trying to get rid of Piquet (God, why didn’t they unless it’s purely to keep Alonso happy?). Top work Briatore!

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/74531

uplink
    Free Member

The reason they have Piquet is indeed to keep Alonso happy – he doesn’t like strong team-mates
    Next year Romain Grojean may well get the job but whether or not he’s French enough for Renault could blur things

MrSalmon
    Free Member

claimed that interest has already been stripped from the 2009 season by interpretations of the rules that have hurt leading teams.

Eh? I think saying things like this after season after season of dominance by the same 2 teams hurts F1’s credibility.

Sonor
    Free Member

So it sounds like they were trying to get rid of Piquet (God, why didn’t they unless it’s purely to keep Alonso happy?). Top work Briatore!

This sounds like familiar behaviour from a QPR supporters point of view.

jimster
    Free Member

mos – Member
    Ironic, given his (Benetton’s) mischeiviousness

When Brawn was there IIRC.

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

claimed that interest has already been stripped from the 2009 season by interpretations of the rules that have hurt leading teams.

[quote]Eh? I think saying things like this after season after season of dominance by the same 2 teams hurts F1’s credibility. [/quote]

Nice bit of arguing that black is white there eh? I think precisely the opposite has happened myself. In fact its the first time in about 6 years I’ve bothered to watch F1.

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Nice bit of arguing that black is white there eh? I think precisely the opposite has happened myself. In fact its the first time in about 6 years I’ve bothered to watch F1.

There’s a good quote from Barrichello floating about somewhere- something like “if we need Ferrari or McLaren to win, why are the rest of us here?”

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘sour grapes from Briatore’ is closed to new replies.