Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • soooooooooooo.. where you riding tomorrow?
  • andywarner
    Free Member

Doing a 25 mile loop taking in half a dozen pubs on the North York Moors. Killing several birds with one stone (beautiful views, beautiful ales, excellent trails, good downhills, a fine lunch and a few more beverages when we return). Brilliant.

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

probably a little road ride tomorrow, going for a play a Hemlock on Sunday though, just getting the wrist back into riding…so no great ride in the peaks for me 🙁

davy-g
    Free Member

gonna hit the 31km black route down @ Kirroughtree 7stanes…. good scenery, good trails and good company…. 🙂

Jeremy
    Free Member

Becky- ally and james may be going hemlock on sunday, i doubt i'll be getting out due to too much workzz. put a thing up on the forum or something, sure some ppl will be around

jedi

coaching trail center skills group tomorrow at woburn then herts shore sunday for a chilled session 🙂

Dancake
    Free Member

Sleeping off nights, spending the whole day miserable and moaning about having to work 10.30 to 18.30 Sunday.

Hopefully Ill have an hour at the woods with the doggies

Standish, Gloucester 🙂

amodicumofgnar

somewhere from the door tomorrow – finally going to get the first ride of the year in. Working sunday

bigbloke
    Free Member

Off to Afan for the day niiiiice.

toaster93
    Free Member

Nowhere for me, unfortunatley. I am doing a practice Duke of Edingburgh expedition with school, still it could be a lot, lot worse.

matt_outandabout

None. A weekend of picking up a new sailing dinghy (Hornet) and kayaking…whooopp!

domino

Somewhere from Staveley in the Lakes – am off to pick up my new frame tomorrow, exciting 🙂

Rode today in the Dales round Austwick and Clapham.

tazzymtb

macc forest on the single speed, the climb up from the leather smithy pub is always a laugh 🙂

knottie8
    Free Member

Qs

Lifer
    Free Member

Checking out a commute route on the ss, might take a detour via the Lamb in Lambs Green for a pint of Darkstar on the way back 🙂

senorj

the sarf darns.
    gloopgloop.

lexiekay
    Free Member

afan for me tomorrow 😛

Kevevs
    Free Member

Penmachno

eviljoe
    Free Member

Nah, going for a run tomorrow.

Lifer
    Free Member

Awesome!

TheSwede
    Free Member

Q's

forgotmename
    Free Member

Peak district for me.

Mackem

Zarautz (near San Sebastian), head into the the Parque Natural de Pagoeta.

Johnbot
    Free Member

Was just looking at the weather and it looks like somewhere in Dumfries for me, maybe Mabie.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Gonna take the bike in the car about 15-20mins away to Ripley just south of Ripon, then armed with a map I'm off to explore some B/ways over towards Brimham Rocks. Should be a fairly easy 20-25 miles.

crispybacon
    Free Member

off to Dartmoor on Sunday to take a few Moor-newbies out for a bimble although that might turn out to be a dunk if the bad weather forecast turns up 😕

peteroughton169
    Free Member

2 loops of gorlech at brechfa for me as i missed my midweek night ride, thats after a stint at work mind 😥

cheshmatt
    Free Member

N Downs, starting somewhere near Dorking.
    Not sure on exact plan, I'll be following the person in front!

Bludgeon
    Free Member

Kirroughtree red and black…. first time. Shame I'm on my inappropriate old hardtail….

mattymer
    Free Member

SS ride round Ashton Court area of bristol. Leavin the Nova Scotia at 10am.

yetiguy
    Free Member

lakes for me

parkamoor, High Nibthwaite , Walna scar

Bert
    Free Member

Surrey Hills for me.

kaya
    Free Member

Kirroughtree for me too 8)

TomHill
    Free Member

Not riding tomorrow, but am driving up to Skye. Family/girlfriend holiday, but the bike is coming with me. Can't wait. Love the Western Isles at Easter.

Northwind

I'm not 🙁 ****ed my back up last week at Glentress, still not quite recovered. Might get a short ride in on sunday though.

yunki
    Free Member

I'm not going out tomorrow…. went out today for a cheeky coast path epic.

The good stuff was great but the boring bits were very very boggy..

Going to a mad hatters tea party tomorrow.. hmmmm

kevonakona
    Free Member

Dalbeattie then maybe mabie.

_tom_
    Free Member

Was gonna go Ribbesford but really trying to save petrol money by only doing one ride a week (have to drive to get anywhere good). Going Long Mynd on Tuesday which should be good, never been before but the descents look really long/fun. Going to try and go Chicksands or Woburn next week, want to get some jumping done!

forge197
    Free Member

Glentress today and Ae tomorrow 🙂

Disco808
    Free Member

Training Ride around Chatel France, but its snowing heavily this morn so could be interesting 😛

gazza100

Alastair Lees Memorial XC TT at Innerleithen tomorrow.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘soooooooooooo.. where you riding tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.