Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Some photos from riding in Wales, Swinley and Northumberland over winter
  • AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

I have not updated this for a little while since my computer broke and have had no real way of doing it, however it was recently fixed and I have not been riding for quite a while so decided to get these photos uploaded and onto my blog/site.

I have been back in London over the last few months so got some riding in in Wales at Cwmcarn and Bike Park Wales, where we met Danny Hart, a ride at Swinley forest where we met Brendon Fairclough and a ride back home in Northumberland where we met… well nobody because it was cold and miserable! I did however meet Rob Warner in London which was cool.

Have a littler look on here and I still have a a few more rides to post from Innerliethen, Hamsterly and Surrey however I am back in Norway now where there is far too much snow and ice to ride which is rather frustrating so I doubt there will be any posts for a while after! I’m wishing the snow and ice away…

https://williamcgibson.wordpress.com

Enjoy!

rusty90
    Free Member

Never mind Wales, Swinley and Northumberland – I want to go to Skaugtuva. Great photos mate.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Top stuff there. Makes me want to travel a lot more rather than staying local so much.

Swinley the highlight? 😆 Well, if Brendog was there I suppose 😉 .

rusty90
    Free Member

Swinley the highlight?

Presumably he hasn’t done the famous trail behind the building society in Swindon.

AnyExcuseToRide
    Free Member

Haha yes rusty That was a fantastic ride, got to be one of the best I have ever done, I would definitely recommend riding in Norway.

Swinley was probably the highlight simply because it was so great to see my mate back on his bike after so long!

rusty90
    Free Member

This is weird anus (is that really your name?) Its like someone who lives in Nepal posting pictures of a climbing wall in Harlow. If you like damp Welsh trails, I’ve got millions of them. Do you want to do a house swap sometime?

slider888
    Free Member

Cracking photos. Norway looks awesome

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Swinley obviously looks a lot better in my head;

*hovers mouse button over image*

Nope BPW

Nope Ferme Durand

Nope Bois du Mollard

Nope St. Nizier du Moucherotte

ahhh, and Audi in a car park, must be Swinley!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Some photos from riding in Wales, Swinley and Northumberland over winter’ is closed to new replies.