Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Some moron keeps texting me and it's annoying me!
  • santacruzsi
    Free Member

Some gimp keeps texting me saying "Hi" from number 07818850000. I've put this through google and it seems to be some serial crank as it appears a lot. I should ignore it, but it annoys me! They text about once every 2 weeks! I just rang the number and it was some odd ball, sounded like a right stranger.

This message does'nt really have a point, just getting it off my chest….grrrr….

Jamie
    Free Member

Ring your network provider and report the number as a nuisance caller.

CountZero

Text him back and tell him to go lick a dog's ass 'til it bleeds. Got that quote from William Gibson's book 'Neuromancer', always liked it as an insult.

theboatman
    Free Member

Or tell them what you're wearing?

user-removed
    Free Member

"What would you do with unlimited texts?"….

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

out weird him

colnagokid

guy I used to work with was getting the "thai ladies want to f~@* you", reply to ….
    **** was texting back 'F'off', at a £5er a txt! 😯

MarkDatz
    Free Member

Txt hm bk ask hm 2 stp

HansRey

if you have unlimited/ lots texts in your contract, send him/her 100 in a minute. It'll crash his/her phone and render it useless for a few minutes. Repeat as necessary

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Put a block on texts from that number.

duckman

Do not text or call back,get the number blocked.

jon1973
    Free Member

if you have unlimited/ lots texts in your contract, send him/her 100 in a minute. It'll crash his/her phone and render it useless for a few minutes. Repeat as necessary

It it really worth the effort for a couple of texts every two weeks? Phone the network and report it as nuisance caller as mentioned above.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Some moron keeps texting me and it's annoying me!’ is closed to new replies.