Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Solstice ride photo thread
  • dawson

here are mine – anybody else out?

molgrips
    Free Member

I got back at 9.45pm tonight. Great ride.. I worship those dry rock hard trails… Saw a doe and her fawn in a field just outside Farnborough too but my phone'd died so I could snap them. They stood there watching me fumble in my camelbak for a good few minutes too just 20 yards away.

soobalias
    Free Member

pid
    Free Member

Was really good until I hit a bat. Or it hit me. Can't be good for the soul (wasn't good for it).

beefy

Yep been out, riding till 9:50 with no lights, ace! One of the best rides I have done it ages, found a ace big drop to old knackered bridge thing on a super tech bit of cheek.

Garry_Lager

My camera is bust, so as I went out the door I asked to borrow my wife's 8 Mp camera phone. She told me to do one, as I'd only break it. I had to concede the point, so only had my pish phone to take a few snaps of a glorious evening on the Pentlands tops.

angryratio
    Free Member

Started the night with that by the trailside with my mate….

Rode this..

and ended with this…

and this.

lowey

Bertie Big Bollocks.

soma_rich
    Free Member

Was stunning 🙂

chriswilk
    Free Member

out this morning at 4am for a super long 4 hour commute. Pics of the sunrise later if I can find a cable/card reader at work.

Pigface
    Free Member

A mate did Avebury to Streatley yesterday starting at dawn, leaving Avebury was a laugh with all sorts of hugs and herbal encouragement being offered 🙂

mangoridebike

Was stunning last night too, got back in at 10 and it was still light at 11:30.

Had a great loop round some of the witches trails – I've ridden my new bike twice now and it has a lovely coating of dust all over it 🙂

I felt very in tune whilst riding too, it felt like my body was reacting to situations before my mind noticed they were happening, it was rather cool. Until my mind decided I was likely to crash going down a steep section, which I know I can ride down. My body wsa sufficiently aware of what it needed to do to hurdle over the bars so that I ended up running down the trail as my bike bounced behind me 🙂

yunki
    Free Member

No sunrise shots from me.. but it was my birthday so I'm entitled to a lie-in!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Solstice ride photo thread’ is closed to new replies.