Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Sodastream!!!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

After the initial investment I’ve now come to the conclusion it would be cheaper to let the children drink Moet!!

Stoner
    Free Member

I was toying with getting one, mainly to make fizzy water for Mrs S, but theyre not cheap are they.

Flash
    Free Member

Can’t you soda stream Chardonnay and make your own champagne?

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

and all the drinks taste crap. The ‘ginger ale’ I sampled the other night was nothing like any ginger ale I’ve ever had before.

wrightyson
    Free Member

The fizzy orange is nice, reckon its a good one to give the kids before a long day out!! We’ve now made 5 litres of fizz which is currently equating to £10 a litre! Bargain 😆
    However as Stoner said they’re good for the fizzy water, especially when the mrs has a vodka lime and soda, but its 19p for two litres at morries!! I’ve got a lot of fizzing to do!!

inigomontoya
    Free Member

I love my soda stream, I don’t buy their cordials though, just use orange juice, apple juice or rocks organic cordial.

jon1973
    Free Member

After the initial investment I’ve now come to the conclusion it would be cheaper to let the children drink Moet!!

I think my dad came to that conclusion 30 years ago.

Hohum
    Free Member

The Irn Bru one from 30 years ago wasn’t bad!

jon1973
    Free Member

Trying to fizz up milk just makes a mess.

tinribz
    Free Member

Don’t recommend letting a ten year old operate, ours exploded with a bang last week leaving him covered and complaining his eyes hurt.

bedmaker

I’ve got a keg of homebrew which is flat as a pancake. Could I gas it a bottle at a time with a sodastream?

timidwheeler

I got mine to fiz up my homemade alcoholic ginger beer and it seems to work. As above, I don’t like their gunge but just use supermarket squash. Fizzy summer fruits squash is nice. As is fizzy lime cordial.

konabunny
    Free Member

Is Sodastream retrofashionable now or something? It seemed to go away for a decade or two, but now it’s popping up all over the place.

UncleFred
    Free Member

John Lewis’s best seller at Christmas!

pedalhead
    Free Member

Do they still make a noise like a really loud fart if you press the button too many times?

jon1973
    Free Member

As above, I don’t like their gunge but just use supermarket squash. Fizzy summer fruits squash is nice. As is fizzy lime cordial.

How much do they cost to buy / run?. You can get a 2 ltr bottle of fizzy water or cola for about 30p from the supermarket. It always seemed to much of a faff when we used to have one as kids.

Davesport

Has anyone tried to make fizzy soup 😀 Y’know, like Fizzy leek & tattie or perhaps fizzy lentil ?

Just asking 😆

Captain-Pugwash
    Free Member

My mate sells them, swans around in a BMW (works hard mind you)I think they are great, fizzy water squash and I like the idea of fizzing up some cheap white wine

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Sodastream!!!’ is closed to new replies.