Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • So, who doesnt shave?
  • tazzymtb

so are ladies with beards REALLY trying too hard then 😆

soobalias
    Free Member

its just a fashion, you will all look back on the pictures in ten years time and cringe, really cringe

(daily wet shave, i take the weekends off cos im lazy and scruffy)

emsz
    Free Member

Touched a nerve Al?

Look, if it makes you feel better, I’m as much a slave to this shit as anyone, piercing, hair colour. it’s endless, you should see the mounds of ‘fashion’ mags i get through.

don’t take it personally

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    racefaceec90

Elfinsafety i dispute that.if you saw my beard,you’d see that i wasn’t trying at all (i do look like someone who has just got out of a skip 😳 but i really hate shaving (as i suffer with excema/a good enough excuse 😉

tazzymtb

piercing

FREAK

cynic-al
    Free Member

I don’t take it personally, it’s just irritating that strangers think I want to hear their views on my looks.

I agree it does sound like you try too hard though 😛

nicko74

So, who doesnt shave?

Me. Gave up in 2003; tried it for a job interview the following year, felt really uncomfortable, and never shaved since. As the OP says, clippers on the stubble every few days are enough.

Only real issue for me is the neck beard, which really does need keeping down. To be honest, shaving is probably the best bet for it, but I refuse on principle.

Divagirl
    Free Member

I don’t shave, prefer waxing

grahamh
    Free Member

My effort last year of movember

SaxonRider

Even when I bothered to shave, I didn’t do so more than once or twice a week. I’ve always had a three-to-four day shadow. Now it’s just a proper beard, which, together with my wire spectacles, makes me feel extra philosophical.

simondbarnes

Clippers on my face, razor on my legs.

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘So, who doesnt shave?’ is closed to new replies.