Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • So these On One pre orders……..
  • devs
    Free Member

……any one else ordered a frame? I ordered one when it went live a couple of days ago. Got confirmation from Paypal but as yet nothing from On One. Is that what happens with pre orders?

Swayndo
    Free Member

Alright big man. What you doing this Sunday?

gonetothehills
    Free Member

I got an email from OnOne – as well as the paypal one – for my new green slot drop Inbred. How many days before it gets here then…? Not like I've not got another bike I could be riding, but it's still exciting (to me, anyway).

swavis

Did you go for a pink one Devs? I think I might get a lemon one 😉

daveplanetx
    Free Member

theres a bit of a quirk to our system in that paypal payments dont get an order confirmation
    not sure why other than were rubbish but we havent managed to fix it

daveplanetx
    Free Member

theres a bit of a quirk to our system in that paypal payments dont get an order confirmation

daveplanetx
    Free Member

allthepies
    Free Member

bit of a quirk with your interwebs also 😆

bunnerscj
    Free Member

20" 456 in brown, paid by paypal and confirmation from on one received via email !

What colour are the 29ers Dave ???

devs
    Free Member

Dave, as long as you've got the order and don't sell out!

Swavis, Hot orange summer season. I've become a slut for them. Good luck at Relentless24.

Swayndo, Pulled a calf muscle playing rugby 4 weeks ago so not up to anything more than a blast round the woods at the mo. Was at docs today. Good news is my achilles is ok, the bad news is it'll be another 8 weeks before I'm back to normal. What you got in mind?

Swayndo
    Free Member

Maybe Tollie Path. You could manage a few pints in the Old Inn before the hard bits.

devs
    Free Member

Tempted mate but not quite ready for that yet. I'll accumulate smartie points till I'm fit and blow them then. Mind you after getting pished watching MacFloyd last weekend and then pisheder watching the cult in Embra on wed I think I'm probably in negative equity to start with.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘So these On One pre orders……..’ is closed to new replies.