Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)
  • Snowboarders ?
  • McHamish
    Free Member

I wear a helmet…usually.

I knocked myself out for a few seconds in a halfpipe once…my own fault really…it was the first time I’d been in one.

A doctor who was in the lessons the next morning said that even if you’re knocked out for a few seconds you should get yourself checked out.

I had a headache for a while but I had that before I banged my head anyway…free wine with meals in the chalet!

RepacK
    Free Member

We get up early and go to sleep late

Oooohhh very rock n roll? Insomniac maybe? Perhaps a warm milky drink before bedtime..

torsoinalake
    Free Member

😆 Love it.

It’s the people, not their equipment that define who they are and what they are like. Except Snowblades – I have an irrational dislike of Snowblades.

And I always wear a helmet. Much like many other activities (driving cars, riding bikes) the technology and the lifestyle being sold, both allows and encourages people to ski or board way above their abilities too soon. So the likelihood of a collision is high, and in the coming together of heads at a converging speed that could well be over 60kmh, I’d like to think that a helmet gives that slight advantage over a jesters hat.

Viewing 3 posts - 121 through 123 (of 123 total)

The topic ‘Snowboarders ?’ is closed to new replies.