Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Smart work shoes
  • hammy7272
    Free Member

Hi,

I’m looking for decent quality (if possible) shoes for work. Don’t really want to spend more than £75 as my feet are under a desk all day. Any decent online places?

thanks

epicsteve
    Free Member

I’ve had Loake’s for that sort of price from outlet places.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

nickjb
    Free Member

You should get some eccos for that, very comfy and usually light and airy which is nice for offices. Not sure I’d buy on-line, though. Are you far from Clark’s village in Somerset?

andydicko
    Free Member

Just got 2 pairs of Loakes from Debenhams Online for £75 per pair.

donsimon
    Free Member

Something leather if you’re keeping them under a desk. What about a bit of help on style/colour? I’d say some black brogues from an Outlet store.

muenchen1
    Free Member

Suggest this online store – I think fall into ‘classic’ rather than trend styling.
    http://www.samuel-windsor.co.uk/
    Trick seems to be to order a couple of pairs (different sizes/styles) to get the free delivery, try them on and return those you don’t want for free. Got two pairs from them couple of months ago, quality of leather etc makes my old shoes of similar price from the High St look rather second class.

allthegear
    Free Member

These are my favourite at the moment – really comfortable!!

What? Not what you are looking for?

Rachel

porlus
    Free Member

Brand new un-issued RAF dress uniform shoes. Smart for work, around 30 quid a pair and will last a very very long time. Can be shined to a mirror finish if desired :O)

http://www.meanandgreen.com/army/British_Army/Genuine_New_Male_Parade_Shoes/2520/1732.html

jamesca
    Free Member

M ans S do a few nice shoes for about £75, not quite loake but a decent goodyear welted shoe(s)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Porlus, I have a couple of pairs of leather soled RAF dress shoes and they are very, very good indeed. Those look excellent value.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

These are my favourite at the moment – really comfortable!!

What? Not what you are looking for?

Rachel
    Posted 1 hour ago #

Might as well get a dress as well seeing as you work in an office !

DrJ

deadly – I don’t think the OP specified that he is a geography teacher 🙂

hammy7272
    Free Member

cheers guys went for Samuel Windsor seemed good quality and
    a fair price. thanks again

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Smart work shoes’ is closed to new replies.