Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Smallest multi with chain tool?
  • TrailriderJim
    Free Member

What’s the smallest multi tool with a chain tool that’s of decent enough quality for it to be functional when you need it to be?

Kryton57

Leyzyne V10

mrblobby
    Free Member

I got this Specialized one which is pretty small but ok to use (I have that V10 ^^^ up there too, it’s a bit bigger than the EMT.)

You could always get a chain tool that fits in the steerer tube then get a properly small multitool.

dovebiker

Another vote for Lezyne V10 as I have used it a few times to break/repair chains during rides

fasthaggis

I never feel that multi tool levers would be much good.
    I always carry a set of Pedros and if i feel the need for a bigger multi tool,it’s one of these

eskay

http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/TOJWJEPT/jobsworth-spygadget-folding-tool

Good price as well, I have found all of the jobsworth tools to be good.

br
    Free Member

I carry both a multi-tool (Crank Brothers Multi 10) and chaintool (Park CT-5), both work very well, unlike some others I’ve tried/used.

IMO for these kinda tools, been small/light is probably less important than actually working properly when out in the middle of nowhere.

mintimperial

I really like the Topeak Mini 20 Pro, it’s not the absolute smallest out there but it is pretty damn compact, the chain tool works well, it’s bombproof and it has everything you need on it.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

+1 Topeak Mini 20 Pro

BadlyWiredDog

All you need to know about the Lezyne multi-tools is that they sell the chain-breaker section as a spare part. Go figure. The things are made of cheese 😐

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Smallest multi with chain tool?’ is closed to new replies.