Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Skyrim
  • samuri
    Free Member

Who’s finished it then?

I mean obviously it’s technically impossible to finish it completely but who’s reached the point where they can find no more assigned (as opposed to Miscellaneous) tasks to do?

I reckon I’m getting pretty close now. I have 4 tasks left to do that are getting progressively harder but I’ve liberated Skyrim and sorted the dragons out.

When did you reach the point that you stopped bothering?

Duffer
    Free Member

70 hours played, and i’m starting to get bored with it. Still loads of proper tasks to be getting on with, but i’ve completed the main storyline for the Thieves guild, Mages guild, Stormcloaks and Dragons.

Finding myself going back to TF2 instead.

Drac

Got bored of it, good game just too repetitive.

Just ordered Drakes Fortune 3 for £17.95 not sure why as it’s spring now so won’t be playing much on the PS3.

samuri
    Free Member

Yeah, that’s why I asked. Starting to get a bit bored now. I have LA Noire and RAGE both waiting to be played but I wanted to finish Skyrim first.

racefaceec90

i’m afraid that i sold my 360 a few months ago (to help fund my new guitar/amp),so i only finished the main quest.
    it is a fantastic game though,and when funds allow i plan on buying another 360 to play skyrim (and oblivion 😉 again as they are some of my favourite games (along with windwaker 😉

samuri
    Free Member

The assassins guild tasks were quite good but the theives guild stuff got terribly repetitive. Killing dragons is quite dull nowadays.

Crell
    Free Member

I finished all the main quests bar a bugged silverhand one which stopped the line progressing any further. It also got way too easy towards the end & I then got bored. I also needed one stone for the thieves guild – I suppose I should finish that.

It’s one of the few games I’ve played recently and I really enjoyed it. Might go back to it when the DLC appears.

Agree on the assassins guild; that, along with freeing the city were the best quest lines for me.

Drac

It was the thieves guild I was doing, wanted to become a vampire like the last one, maybe that’s why I was getting bored. Also was doing some assassins.

darrell
    Free Member

i got bored rigid with it after about 25 hours of playing

all the hassle with the lag time issues on the PS3 didnt help with my motivation

just about to start on Mass Effect 3

seosamh77
    Free Member

i got bored after 4 hours and traded it in.

BenjiM

Completed all the main quests plus guild quests but too many bugged quests put me of as it was frustrating. Level 53 about 80 hours played

PlopNofear
    Free Member

Once I got completed it and created super armour which meant I was basically invisible was when I stopped playing. I had completed all side quests.

I’m onto Mass Effect 3 as well.

flipiddy
    Free Member

Amazing game, probably my fave ever after Deus Ex. Completed most of it after 160hrs of play, with the exception of a few achievements. It did become a bit samey after about 80hrs, but still enjoyable.

Having a break from the Xbox before Witcher 2 next month. Now that game looks amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGYrm9kRzWs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

fasthaggis

The kids and I were having a race through it.
    Did most of the main bits,but it did hang up a lot (glitchy PS3) ,which was annoying
    We are moving on to Kingdoms of Amalur.
    Looks like it will be good 🙂

MrsToast
    Free Member

Level 42 and 90 hours in. Just started the quest to find a scroll, although I’m doing the Companions stuff at the moment. Probably going to go back to Gears of War 3 eventually.

deluded
    Free Member

Level 42 here as well and still loving it.

Who did you side with though – Stormcloaks or Empire?

Empire for me – Stormcloaks struck me as a little racist and backward 😀

sobriety
    Free Member

Level 59 here, doing the dark brotherhood questline now, then will finish off the main quest and stop playing, I’ve already done all of the other guild quests anyways.

Russell96

Had to leave it alone for a while was starting to dream about it. Got Dark Souls to try instead its supposed to be fiendishly difficult but takes plenty of thought to play, so should cancel out the Skyrim.

enigmas
    Free Member

played oblivion but couldnt get into it so gave skyrim a miss.

Mass effect 3 though, completed it yesterday. Best game in months!

MrsToast
    Free Member

I chose the Empire, Ulfric was racist and looked like Chad Kroeger from Nickleback.

samuri
    Free Member

Stormcloaks. I have problems with authority. Plus I wanted to work for people who all talked like Arnold.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Skyrim’ is closed to new replies.