Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • SkyRide Glasgow
  • enduro-aid
    Free Member

As the title suggests

https://new.britishcycling.org.uk/skyride/glasgow

Anyone doing it?

DickBarton

Me with my wife and daughter – I'll be on a Mount Vision towing a Burley trailer – hopefully terrorising Chris Hoy with some real poor chat 'Hoy! Race Ya!!!'…going to be parking up at around 09:30 and riding in, will do a few laps of the circuit and then head off to the entertainment in the Green…

My attempt at getting out on the bike and including the family!

enduro-aid
    Free Member

similar plan for me, but my hardtail is in bits so i'll be on my sworks enduro with the GF alongside

my attempt at getting the GF into biking

DickBarton

Don't know where we are parking but if you see a 'group' of 3 – white Marin with a lanky piece of pee riding it, towing a Burley and a female on a black Specialized full bouncer, then say hello…

cbike
    Free Member

The cosybike will be there, at Glasgow green we think. Come and say hello.
    Bring a hardcore team and we might slot in lap of the circuit.

DickBarton

I'll stop by and say hello!

Gary_M
    Free Member

Hey enduro-aid best watch out as there might be poor people there 😉

Anyway what is this skyride thing all about? I looked on the website and it doesn't really say what the purpose is. Is it purely aimed at getting people into cycling? Is a closed road 4 mile route the baest way of doing it?

Seems crazy that at the beginning of Greener Travel Week people are being encouraged to drive somewhere with their bike so they can do a 4 mile ride.

cbike
    Free Member

There were downhillers and people with helmets on backwards. And nobody had their logos lined up with valve caps. Ya'll wouldn't have liked it! (Just kidding)

cbike
    Free Member

There were some optimistic downhillers and people with helmets on backwards. And nobody had their logos lined up with valve caps. Ya'll wouldn't have liked it! (Just kidding)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘SkyRide Glasgow’ is closed to new replies.