Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • SIP Events HELP!!!!
  • Nezbo
    Free Member

I have bought an entry for the Keilder 100 from a member of this forum and both he and I have contacted SIP Events and got no response (so I have no problem with the seller), the first email was around 3 weeks ago and the last email was on the Friday the 25th March there has been around 4 emails in total. I am a bit concerned that I have had no response from them yet.

Does anyone have a telephone number for them or any other contact details so I can get the entry swapped over to my details?

Drac

They’re busy people and only 2 of them who have jobs too, it can take along time for them to reply. I’ll link this thread to them so it catches their eye but I wouldn’t worry I’m sure it’ll work out.

Nezbo
    Free Member

Cool no worries, all credit to them if there is only 2 and to sort out events and work as well. I’ll wait for a response 🙂

Drac

They work incredibly hard which is I guess why the events are so good, you’ll hear in due course I’m sure.

Nezbo
    Free Member

Hi Drac, Did you link this tread the them? I know you say they are busy but i still havent heard anything 🙁

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘SIP Events HELP!!!!’ is closed to new replies.