Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Singletrack mug
  • daveryall
    Free Member

Nice Singletrack mug.
    + helpful soul at work puts in dishwasher.
    = mug.

Be aware they don’t seem to be dishwasher proof! (At least the logo isn’t…)

mikewsmith
    Free Member

which one? not Jumpy not Grumpy has lasted well

2hottie
    Free Member

Yeah mines now had it. Sits at the back of the cupboard now as I prefer my new mug, which can survive the dishwasher.

I’m a little disappointed if I’m honest that it didn’t last longer.

Drac

All mine have been through the dishwasher and are fine? As mike says which one?

Alphabet

My “coffee ride coffee ride” mug has lasted years at work and been through the dish washer loads. I’m drinking from it now.

Bagstard
    Free Member

Mine is fine, but coffee goes cold very quickly!

Jake25

I have a Blue mug and a cream mug both “coffee ride coffee ride”
    The blue one has had 90% of the writing come of it from one trip through the dishwasher, the cream one came through fine but no longer goes in just in case.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Mine (cream coloured heavyweight one, coffee, ride, coffee) has been through the dishwasher loads of times and it’s fine.

My only critism is that I’d prefer it twice the size!

patricksingletrack
    Free Member

Hi All,
    If you have a problem with anything you bought from the Singletrack shop, please let James know despatch@singletrackworkd.com

Jake25

Got to agree with on the the size Piedi, bigger would be better. 🙂
    I do love the mugs though, they have such a nice feel to them. I just wish the printing hadn’t washed off the Blue one.

Edit :-
    I am not really complaining, I don’t want a different mug or anything and I got the blue one years ago. It is just a shame they are not available now as I would buy another in a second. I also have one of the Tea cups, with the gold rim and the “Tea Ride Tea Ride” print and it has been great, and a 10 year mug which is brilliant too just the right size. 🙂

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I’ve had ny (white) one from when they first came out, been in the dishwasher on a daily basis and it’s still as good as new.

franksinatra

my print came of first time (blue mug), they kindly replaced it thinking it may be a problem with that batch but same thing happened. Didn’t bother mentioning it again as the mug still works!

Mine is fine, but coffee goes cold very quickly!

you are pre-warming it are you not?

Lummox

My work singletrack mug is now a naked version, still bombproof and holds fluid successfully.

My orange one of similar form still has its logo (must be because its crafted in the uk from filing cabinets or some other guff people churn out)

patricksingletrack
    Free Member

Jake25 – Mugs will be back in the shop soon. Follow us on twitter for updates and sales https://twitter.com/singletrackmag

franksinatra

i have long been looking for the perfect tea mug. Any chance STVw issue one?

Requirements:

China (of course)but workshop tough
    Lager volume, but not bucket size
    Thick mug to hold temperature but tapering towards the top to a fine rim (to avoid slurping)This is the really critical bit for me
    Ergonomic handle in ‘harp’ type shape
    Nice manly design, no flowers.

This shape would be perfect but rim needs to be thinner and ‘curve’ out slightly for better lip interface

I am prepared to test any prototypes, would be a sacrifice but one I am prepared to shoulder.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Singletrack mug’ is closed to new replies.