• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by Mark.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • singletrack!!!!!!!!!!
  • scottwilson123
    Free Member

OK i joined this site to days ago hopeing to chat to fellow riders instead i got banned for putting my bike up for sale twice. ok rules are rules i get that. AS i was new to this site i messed up. So i email singletrack given my reasons why i messed up you with me so far . Then singletrack emailed me saying we have unbanded you and thats great they listened to me . So the story gos on im trying to sell my bike and im geting silly commets and silly emails. So i said in realy to the silly people TIME WAISTERS…Then i got a email from singletrack saying Dont no what your doing but ive started trouble by sayin TIME WAISTERS…and dont make us regret unbaning you.

my problem is i was never abusive and i agree i made a mistake BUT REALLY WAS THERE ANY NEED FOR THE EMAIL THEY SENT ME.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Rant of the week, right there. Good work.

DezB
    Free Member

WAISTERS

Middle-aged spread MTBers taking offence?

allthepies
    Free Member

TIME WAISTERS

loving your work.

CountZero

Yup, that’s pretty good; poor spelling, caps all over the place, almost incoherent. Just right for this place, 8/10.

donsimon
    Free Member

Then i got a email from singletrack saying Dont no what your doing but ive started trouble by sayin TIME WAISTERS…and dont make us regret unbaning you.

I couldn’t concur more, kwality.

scottwilson123
    Free Member

ps if you dont hear from me its because im scard of what might happen lol

Oxboy
    Free Member

This should be good . . . . .

dux
    Free Member

Nice rant… That’ll learn ’em

Kevevs
    Free Member

post their e-mails please so we can be objective. Good start though – thumbs up here!

bullheart
    Free Member

scottwilson123
    Free Member

CAPS ALL OVER THE PLACE SORRY IM WAISTED. AND im goin for 10 /10

Mark

Don’t discuss moderation decisions in the forum. That’s in the rules too. Did you really read them?

Thread closed

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘singletrack!!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.