Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Single track on iPhone
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Anyone else’s I phone gone rubbish when using the site?? Takes an age to load pages, the text when you’re typing is very lagged, doyble tap for zoom is wayward and it’s just generally slow!! Only been like it since I updated to the latest software!! 👿

PlopNofear
    Free Member

Yep, that happens people have talked about it already on some other thread. I’m still on iOS4 so it works fine for me 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

New mobile forum coming in 2007!

CountZero

Generally speaking it’s ok on my iP4 with iOS5, except for the lag thing on text input, but even that can be variable, and is usually ok to start, gets worse, then gets better. As I’m typing this, strangely, the lag is minimal, so you can never tell. Other fora I go on don’t have this issue, FWIW. The double-tap zoom I’ve only found problematic if I tap a thread title which it then opens, but then, that’s what’s supposed to happen. If the lag issue could be solved, then non of the other issues are of any consequence.

fd3chris
    Free Member

iPhone 4s for a few months and never had an issue mate.

jam-bo

Can be funny sometimes on iPhone but fine on iPad

spacemonkey

Mine was a bit slow a few months ago but has been back up to speed since. iP4 with iOS5.

sharkbait
    Free Member

I use opera browser for forums as I can switch off graphics easily and stuff loads quicker.
    Might be worth a try.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Single track on iPhone’ is closed to new replies.