Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Silly 3 bolt rotors and Wiggle!
  • jonnymojo
    Free Member

Just received hopes hoops pro 3 XC wheels and can't find the 3 bolt rotor for sale anywhere online. This is crap for me because I don't have a Hope dealer anywhere near me! Emailed Wiggle who sold the wheels, but they say they won't special order parts for customers.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

email 18bikes in Hope they will sort you

grumm
    Free Member

I thought you were meant to specify which ones you wanted and get them with the wheels?

jonnymojo
    Free Member

The rotors are not included with the wheels. My fault for not checking this. Just think its ridiculous that wiggle sells the wheels and not the rotor they require to work. From now on I shall go to the LBS!

njee20
    Free Member

It's even worse they won't custom order the required parts!

simondbarnes

The rotors are not included with the wheels.

Why does it give you a rotor size option when ordering then?

oldfart

I'm with Grumm on this .When i ordered mine from LBS i had to specify which rotors i wanted .

wysiwyg
    Free Member

They should come with them, wiggle list them with them…unless im missing something

IA

Just looked on wiggle – you had to specify the rotor size you wanted, they should've given you some!

epo-aholic
    Free Member

send them back, winstanleys are doing them with rotors for £305 a pair!

jonnymojo
    Free Member

Wiggle customer service won't sort out the rotor and are saying its not included, so sending back for a refund. Lesson learned: read the whole description of what your're buying! Looks like it time to stand in line at the post office…

NedFlanders
    Free Member

Should have got them from wheelpro and they come with the rotars, Great service as well

PePPeR

That is really weird as if you go to order the wheels they give you the choice of discs you require!

pinches
    Free Member

Yup definitely meant to come with a pair of rotors.

trail_rat
    Free Member

hope state those wheels as "with free rotors" bunch of cowboys lol

email/phone hope and explain the situation they will see you good im sure as well as have a word in wiggles ear

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Wiggle are definately the bandits here, those wheels always come with rotors, no exeptions.

pinches
    Free Member

theres normally an option for a standard 3 bolt rotor or a "lightweight" 3 bolt rotor in 160/140mm sizes which has further laser cut out bits.

xcstu
    Free Member

Merlin cycles are very good for sorting out ordering rotors for me 😉

I do have a 140mm lightweight rotor if you still need one? fitted but not used.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Silly 3 bolt rotors and Wiggle!’ is closed to new replies.