Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)
  • Sicko :(
  • Hohum
    Free Member

Just read this on the BBC news website and I can’t understand what makes people do this

sick man

My 3 year old is sat on my knee when I type this and I gave her a hug and thought about that poor little girl.

However, I can’t understand why the mother could not have taken her out when she went shopping, how she knew offender and why would she trust her child with this horrible man?

ton

i would glady beat him to a pulp with my 2 fists.
    scum like that should die.

McHamish
    Free Member

I would imagine he’ll get a good shoeing in the nick.

letmetalktomark

😯

🙁

👿

Some people are darkly evil.

Speechless.

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

Some really sick people in the world 🙁

Mantastic
    Free Member

Sometimes there is a good reason for the death penalty (after he has had a kicking in the nik)

joolsburger
    Free Member

Yeah that deserves a kicking I’m not one for revenge usually but that’s a face you’d not stop punching.

geetee1972
    Free Member

Now that’s a really disturbing story. What’s really upsetting is that the story he told as an explanation, actually happened to my niece for real.

She was playing with her sister and brother when she fell off the side off whatever piece of furniture she was climbing on and landed astride the top of a small wooden chair, the side supports of which stood proud of the back.

One of those supports actually penetrated her, well you know where, and caused internal injury. She needed an internal examination under aesthetic.

Now it was pretty stressful for everyone but not least for my brother and his wife who fully expected to be investigated by social services.

So I guess my point is that the story this guy told, at least as it’s reported in that story, isn’t as far fetched as it sounds.

Junkyard
    Free Member

dont want to share the world with people like this

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I read about three words. I don’t actually want to know any more 🙁

molgrips
    Free Member

Some people are darkly evil

I don’t really think evil exists. Not that that makes this stuff any better of course… 🙁

rustler
    Free Member

I’d lose no sleep after taking his life.
    Scum.

kaesae
    Free Member

It will cost us a fortune to incarcerate that creature, he is an obvious threat to children and as such the future of our race.

If we can wage war all over the world, how is it we cannot remove a threat to the most vulnerable members of our society.

It’s not civilized to kill creatures like that, not humane and yet our culture isn’t civilized anyway, as long as they exist in it!

Xylene
    Free Member

An old aquaintence who spent much of his time inside as outside of jail told me a story of a nonce that came onto the wing.

In the evening when the hot water did the rounds for nobody took theirs and left it all. On getting to the nonces cell he was pinned down and the scalding water poured over him. Guards turned their backs.

He was left there screaming for the night, which kept everybody awake, but was worth it for the crime he committed (something similar to the artilce iirc)

My mate wasn’t one for exagerating a tale. He had led a colourful life. I like to think the story is true as horrible as it is.

molgrips
    Free Member

It’s not civilized to kill creatures like that, not humane and yet our culture isn’t civilized anyway, as long as they exist in it

Look this is an emotive issue, but you have to… oh never mind.

grantway
    Free Member

totally sick should be hung drawn and quartered and still would not be enough.

bullheart
    Free Member

I wouldn’t worry.

He’ll get his. And fairly soon, I’d wager…

Hairychested
    Free Member

****, why is he allowed to live? Pour petrol all over him and light a match.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I’m sure someone will pop along soon to tell you he’s just misunderstood and it’s his parents fault. 🙄

cynic-al
    Free Member

Hmmm, still no point whatsoever to these threads.

normal people in “not understanding paedo and saying he should be killed” shocker, hold the front page.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Hmmm, still no point whatsoever to these threads.

Not really any point in any threads on here, other than the calls for help or the for sale ones. The rest are just rubbish designed to get conversation started, so try not to sound too judgemental.

rOcKeTdOg

Blimey Al, that’s a new low even for you

cynic-al
    Free Member

RD – why? Any victims on this thread?

Plenty of rubbish on stw of course, but most is fun (for some), or informative. This is “Ooh look at this, it’s bad, but lets just vent, all feel good about our raging empathy, but not bother thinking about it.”

Perhaps there’s a chance these threads might get the hard-of-thinking “kill them/send them to the Isle of Wight” brigade to engage their minds a little to see what the causes are, how what can be done etc (which to be fair may be a point the OP is trying to raise).

Aye, right. 🙄

And why do these crimes provoke such rage? But not rape, assault, murder? Female genital mutilation (still not uncommon AFAIK).

kaesae
    Free Member

Who you **** calling normal ❓

I’m not interested in torturing them or making them suffer, too easy to become sick in the soul with that kind of behaviour, especially if you enjoy it.

I am however interested in removing a threat and protecting innocent beings, and saving some money of course 😀

All comes down to priorities, do we try and understand deranged animals ❓ because as a result of this individuals behaviour that is what they are!

Having one of these bodies is not an excuse to do what ever you please! individuals should be judged on their actions, not on some delusional notion, held by a few select elite, of what is means to be civilized.

If the politicians, lawyers and judges want to tell us how to deal with these individuals, then let them live amongst them.

TheFlyingOx

any victims on this thread?

Playing with fire there, Al. You have no idea of the life experiences of people that might be reading this.

rOcKeTdOg

RD – why? Any victims on this thread?

playing devils advocate is all well and good, but on the side of a child molester?, that’s “me me me, look at me i want some attention” gone way too far

gonefishin
    Free Member

playing devils advocate is all well and good, but on the side of a child molester?,

Hmmm interesting, I didn’t read Al’s post as being on the side of this guy rather he was just criticising the apparent knee jerk reaction of those baying for blood. The two are most definately not the same thing.

joolsburger
    Free Member

I don’t agree with capital punishment and I am strongly supportive of radical penal reform but it’s so hard to not want this bastard dead.

kaesae
    Free Member

I agree with AL, but he’s still a **** 😯 just joking AL 😀 We cannot allow our emotions to determine our course of action in any situation.

Emotions are blind to circumstances and what is called for is a logical analysis to determine the best course of action.

That said we have individuals and organized groups of these creatures praying on children, it is not right that they should declare war on these children and that we as the gaurdians of these small defense less individuals stand by and do nothing.

If they want a war and by their own actions, that is exactly what they do want, then should it not be able bodies adults that they face rather than vulnerable children ❓

cynic-al
    Free Member

The Flying Ox – Member
    Playing with fire there, Al. You have no idea of the life experiences of people that might be reading this.

Indeed but no one has identified themselves as such.

kaesae – Member
    If the politicians, lawyers and judges want to tell us how to deal with these individuals, then let them live amongst them.

They already do, to the same extent as the rest of us.

rOcKeTdOg – Member
    playing devils advocate is all well and good, but on the side of a child molester?, that’s “me me me, look at me i want some attention” gone way too far

Have you even read what I have posted? Where have I been in favour of child molesters?

Anyway thanks for proving my point – most folk cannot rationally discuss this issue – particularly those most vocal about it.

TheFlyingOx

Indeed but no one has identified themselves as such.

Being a victim of abuse is generally not something that people go shouting about on internet forums. In fact, a lot of victims tend to feel a great deal of embarrassment and/or shame. Emotions you appear to have no concept of.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I stiull don’t see how my post would upset a rational victim. If all they seek is revenge then they need help too IMO.

SBrock
    Free Member

WTF!! If someone did that to my 2yr old little girl I would literally kill them and do time for them.

geetee1972
    Free Member

I stiull don’t see how my post would upset a rational victim

I doubt very much whether anyone who has been abused as a child, whether it be sexual, phsical, mental, emotional etc, will be able to think ‘rationally’ about it.

I think the desire for revenge is a very natural and to some degree, a positive emotion; it’s about being angry with someone and being able to engage and understand that anger is all part of a process. Of course, actually carrying out the revenge act would be problematic for all sorts of reasons, but thinking it, feeling it, expressing it, even desiring it, all that’s probably a completely natural, very human and therefore ‘healthy’ emotional response.

Feeling nothing is where the problems start.

I also doubt very much whether anyone whose been abused wouldn’t need help, whether they were expressing a desire for revenge or not.

I’m speaking as someone who was the victim or pretty bad and very long term mental abuse as a child. It was never physical, but it was sustained over a period of six years and it was purpetrated by children and teachers and it had a profound effect on me.

It took me a very long time not to want enact revenge and I needed a lot of help to get over it.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

WTF!! If someone did that to my 2yr old little girl I would literally kill them and do time for them.

I tend to agree with that. Not entirely sure just how I would react but I am pretty sure there would be an uncontrollable rage in there somewhere…

cynic-al
    Free Member

Fair enough GT, I agree. I’m no stranger to simliar circumstances.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Fair enough GT, I agree. I’m no stranger to simliar circumstances.

sorry to hear that cynic-al. What did you do?

rOcKeTdOg

Have you even read what I have posted? Where have I been in favour of child molesters?

yes, that’s why i posted what i did 🙄 you’re hardly in a position to take the moral high ground given your behaviour in recent threads are you?, but this is way beyond your usual attention seeking

geetee1972
    Free Member

but this is way beyond your usual attention seeking

You know it may be that the thread needs to cut Cynic-al some slack. Based on what he’s posted above and on my own experiences, it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that Cynic-al hasn’t experienced some pretty bad things himself.

One of the characteristics of people who’ve experienced abuse themselves is that they can in some ways have greater empathy for those that carry out those acts. I guess it’s why the abused so often become the abuser? It’s a way for them to take back power for themselves.

That empathy or at least a willingness to not take such an immediately hostile position when discussing these topics, can often be missinterpreted as sympathy or something else far worse.

To some extent that contradicts what I said previsouly about victims being angry and wanted to enact revenge, but I’ve experienced the whole gamut of emotional responses myself and even at one point even became the bully that had made my life so difficult before.

So just maybe Cynic-al has something that he’s not disclosing and the responses to his posts might be better served with restraint also?

ton

or maybe Al is just being a total cock as per usual?………… 8)

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Sicko :(’ is closed to new replies.