Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 87 total)
  • Sickest thing you've ever done
  • Nick

Following on from the hysteria on the cat swinging thread I thought back as to what things I did as a kid, before I knew better, that I wouldn’t do now.

I remember my mum going mad when I showed her my attempts to turn slugs into the creatures inside Daleks by mixing them with various household products.

Thanks for letting me share, had been bottling up the guilt memory for years, made a right mess it did.

Can any slug defence handwringing keyboard warriors keep their hyperbolic dramatic performances on their own thread, thanks.

wwaswas

Wasn’t me, really, and I don’t know if the flies died of natural causes or not. but made me laugh.

rkk01
    Free Member

Would not want to discuss on a public forum…..

mboy
    Free Member

A fat girl…

Once…

In my defence it had been months!

😉

EDIT: Sorry, couldn’t resist the joke before someone else got there…

binners

This should go well. Coffee?

DrP

I rang my boss the other day, and said “I can’t come in to work, I’m sick”.
    She asked “well just how sick are you?”
    I said “I’ve just sh@gged the dog whilst eating the cat…”

I’m here all night folks…

DrP

allthegear
    Free Member

We we were still quite young, my younger brother and I found the fireworks and emptied the whole contents onto the barbecue outside. Somehow, I talked my younger brother into lighting it…

VERY luckily, he only lost his eyebrows.

Rachel

Cougar

Interesting question, but I don’t think a public forum is the best place to be discussing my sex life.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

This can only end in tears which should make for good reading.

UncleFred
    Free Member

8 years old. Sunny Day, Ants Nest, Magnifying glass.

ton

did a wee in a syringe, injected a orange with the wee and gave the orange to my step brother.

i was 12.

Nick

pmsl @ ton, straight into first place 🙂

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

ton that’s genius.!

binners

Ton – you evil genius!

ski
    Free Member

ton – Member

did a wee in a syringe, injected a orange with the wee and gave the orange to my step brother.

i was 12.

We have a winner!

Nice one ton 😉

camo16
    Free Member

Ton, please tell me your step brother is Jeremy Vine… it would make my day! 😆

* crosses fingers *

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I once cleared a road gap.

wors

2 girls one cup… 😯

edit – nah not really 😆

RobHilton
    Free Member

^ What? You were in it?

@Ton. Does he know?

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

Not sure if this was me or by brother (we were young and it was a long time ago)

Shot a bird with an air rifle – It didn’t die – and its mate came to see what was going on… I can still hear the squawks…

BoardinBob

Aged 16, posted a note in the collection box at a church saying my mate was dying and had turned to God in his final days. (he wasn’t and he hadn’t)

The minister turned up at my mates house on the Sunday with a bunch of flowers. 😳

derek_starship
    Free Member

We used to dice frogs with a tennis racket and powerful first service!

Also used to harvest slugs, line them up on a plank of wood and shoot them with my HW45 air pistol.

Ants nests + lighter fuel + match

Nick

BoardinBob has just reminded me of something that happened a little more recently than 25 years ago.

Friend of mine (shared house) was gushing about these two “brothers” from the church of latter day saints that had completely enlightened him, so much so that he was thinking about getting baptised.

We all laughed, he then bet us each £10 that we couldn’t sit through 5 “teachings” and not be as profoundly changed as he was.

I accepted, made it through the 5 teachings, nice religion as religions go, not interested ta, collected £10.

Anyway, the day comes when Mark is due to be baptised and gets picked up by some elder from the church, we wave him off, friend of mine, with a evil glint in his eyes leans over and whispers to me “just spiked him with some acid”.

About two hours later Mark is brought back and helped, giggling hysterically up to the house by a very pissed off looking elder, apparently he’s gone fruityloops right in the middle of the service and they had to abandon it.

Funny thing was, Mark thanked us and said it was the funniest day of his life!

Junkyard
    Free Member

is not a monster And i have not doen any of this
    Did once make my mum think i was a gay trasvestite but I am not sharing the details of how on here. iT was about the time i was trying to change my name to Thor God of thunder as I thought i t would be funny 😯

AndyP
    Free Member

Ants nests + lighter fuel + match
    Dull. Ants nest & quick-drying varnish FTW.

GrahamS

Replies to this thread, cross-referenced with the handguns one, should keep the good folk at GCHQ busy for a while.

Sidney
    Free Member

Aged around 7-8 on holiday at summer house in Finland got my brothers to tell my mum I had died. Whole family come running out and the relief to find me still alive quickly turns to anger. This was maybe short while after 3 year old brother was rescued from drowning. Not my finest hour.

elaineanne
    Free Member

ive never done anything sick im a good girl ! 😉 :mrgreen:

AndyP
    Free Member

Replies to this thread, cross-referenced with the handguns one, should keep the good folk at GCHQ busy for a while. Yup, this is exactly the sort of stuff they’re looking for. 🙄

wwaswas

mountaingoat sees the line and doesn’t just cross it but leaps across with both feet.

GrahamS

Yup, this is exactly the sort of stuff they’re looking for. 🙄

True, this is more the kind of thing that comes out afterwards during the inquest. 😯

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Sunny Day, Ants Nest, Magnifying glass.

Same as. Also used to stun flies then fry them with a magnifying glass to.

*A house was being built in the village where I lived and me and a mate though it would be funny to go up to the first floor and have a dump through the rafters. It was quite a splat I can tell you. I imagine the builders weren’t too happy the next day when they arrives to work though.

*I was only about 6 or 7.

Nick

Assuming Mtn Goat is telling the truth, good work brother. If not, just where to you get off making up stuff and posting it on the internet, what is WRONG with you?

kimbers

weed in a punch vat about 50 people later drank from

i was at uni tho

woody2000

We all know that animal cruelty is a good indicator of a sociopath/pyschopath, right?

d_s I’m looking at you 🙂

bonj
    Free Member

Probably not that sick/cruel, but we used to have a rabbit and in the shed had a half-deflated beach ball. Put the rabbit in the middle of the beach ball so it slumped down into a ‘well’, then hands down hard on the outside of the beach ball. Rabbit shoots 6 feet into the air. Comes down again with a soft landing back onto the beach ball. Found it absolutely hilarious.

ronjeremy
    Free Member

elaine anne – Member
    ive never done anything sick im a good girl !

my email address is in my profile…

(sorry had to be done)

derek_starship
    Free Member

woody – those slugs keyed my car!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Rat fishing.

It’s like carp fishing, but for rats.

littlei
    Free Member

Once had a truly horrid flatmate who was offensive and a burden in many ways, so at the end my tether I took her toothbrush and cleaned the toilet with it. Poo residue was clearly present on the porcelain before and gone after. Unfortunately she never even got slightly ill!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Sickest thing you've ever done’ is closed to new replies.