Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Show me…..!?
  • Nick_Christy
    Free Member

show me the set of stairs that you have ridden down…

i got a set from when im coming back from a route and everytime bottle it! i got no helmet but got pads etc but if i just had a helmet i would lol…..

what kind of stuff you ridden down /steep and did it all go ok?

nick

iDave
    Free Member

rode down the escalators at the moscone centre in san francisco, almost got our company thrown out of a trade show..

no photo though

Nick_Christy
    Free Member

haha quality!!!!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Try Jacobs Ladder in the Burgh.

Big.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

jacobs ladder?

Stu_N

It's not the steps, so much as the 180 degree turn into them and the drop on the left that appears half way down.

rOcKeTdOg

are helmets compulsory for stairs? 😉

montylikesbeer

if you want to prevent your napper innards from be splattered all over the place it is, or if like me your riding is "jack right"

lyons
    Free Member

STop, we dont want to attract the TJ….

samuri
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

And plenty more around That London's Famous London

montylikesbeer

them is grim steps and many a time I have walked away………………

nicko74

cfh – what time of day did you do those? Do you get shooed away by the polis (or stopped and searched for acting suspiciously)? I keep running past various steps in London and thinking 'I should ride those', but I'm pretty certain I'd injure myself…

jimmy

There's a set out the back of my old house which are very steep and I never had the balls to ride them until I'd been to Whistler for a fortnight. After that, they were a doddle. No photo, though; just a notable benchmark for progression and change in perception after riding BC 'trails'.

Albanach
    Free Member

There is a set of stairs on the Fife coastal path in Kirkcaldy which scared the bejeezus out of me the first and only time I did them.

ski
    Free Member

I got kicked out of the NEC in Brum. for cycling down the stairs/escalator inside the main building there many,many, moons ago 😉

Cycling on the flat conveyor belt between halls was blast, with security trying to (puff,puff) catch me 😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Nicko, the Police bike teams actually use those steps for "training". Most amusing to see them doing their elf 'n safety approach to it, when I just loft it down them at speed!

Somewhere on the interweb, there's footage of someone dropping in from the ledge on the right. Now that was mental.

sslowpace
    Free Member

Nick_Christy
    Free Member

what?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Show me…..!?’ is closed to new replies.