Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • should I be paranoid? (in-law content)
  • yunki
    Free Member

My mother in-law is always very pleasant and welcoming but I am very aware that she has hidden depths and that there is a whole side to her that even her children are not privy to..

My other half came home yesterday after a visit with a couple of gifts for me from the mother in-law.. A jar of home made chilli jelly expiry date january '09 and a large advertising banner for mobility scooters..

Add to this the fact that on my first visit there for dinner the centrepiece at the table was a wax doll of a young man with a burning wick protruding from the genital area… should I feel nervous? Avoid family camping holidays in the wilds perhaps?

Three_Fish
    Free Member

A jar of home made chilli jelly expiry date january '09 and a large advertising banner for mobility scooters…

How large was the banner?

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Sounds like a healthy start to an in law relationship to me. If I started on here about my MiL, I'd never finish!!!

The expiry date thing is just her being tight fisted, and making use of something that she won't use/doesn't like. Keep it, invite her round for tea, make a meal that really cries out for chilli jelly as an accompaninment.

Davy
    Free Member

No idea about your MIL, but why would a jar of home made preserve have an expiry date on it?????

If it answers your question at all, it's only a small step from MIL to MILF… 😯

grynch
    Free Member

if it's homemade jelly I'd guess that the date on top is the date it was made.

( thats what me old mum always did )

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

…..aware that she has hidden depths and that there is a whole side to her that even her children are not privy to.

….and??

Come on dish the dirt!

Cougar

"centrepiece at the table was a wax doll of a young man with a burning wick protruding from the genital area"

Was it perhaps an homage to the Kings of Leon?

yunki
    Free Member

dish the dirt!

she's just got a steely glint in her eye that says 'if my kids weren't here I would eat your pathetic soul you loathsome little bug'

myheadsashed

Does her closet smell of urine yet?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You're paranoid!

I thought there was going to be some revelation along the lines of…

I was out cycling near a local beauty spot when I saw her bent over the front of an old maestro with the local priest going like a jackhammer.

Rubbish.

yunki
    Free Member

yeuuuurrrrrgghti.. you need to get out more.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Ha, I've been staying in since witnessing the above 😯

bigyinn
    Free Member

yunki, you clearly think something is goign on. BUT WE NEED MORE INFO AND INSIGHT.
    If you were single and you met her, would you……?

jon1973
    Free Member

'if my kids weren't here I would eat your pathetic soul you loathsome little bug'

Sounds like she's coming on to you. Make a move on her. 😉

yossarian
    Free Member

yunki – when she eventually noshes you, make sure she takes her teeth out.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

why when reading the KOL comment did I instantly re-write the lyrics in my head to fit arround WCA's homebrew light incident…….

"Whoooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you shelf is on firrreeee!"

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘should I be paranoid? (in-law content)’ is closed to new replies.