Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Should I ….
  • crashdummy
    Free Member

a) Decorate the house as I am supposed to be doing, so that one day it might actually be finished (but not this weekend)?
    b) Get a coffee and read some papers on economics/econometrics that I have been meaning to read for some time?
    c) Write a paper on economics that I have been meaning to write for some time?
    d) Apply for some more jobs?
    e) Go mountain biking (in the south without mountains)?

geetee1972
    Free Member

You should definitely apply for some more jobs. You’ve only got about three or four weeks left before applying for jobs will become relatively pointless as no one advertises or hires in the run up to Christmas.

Make hay now with the job applications and do all the other things from December 13th onwards.

pedalhead
    Free Member

I was going to suggest riding your bike but I’m afraid to say geetee’s advice is far more sensible.

mrsgrips
    Free Member

I’d do B half way (get a coffee and read a paper maybe take notes for C) then do D then do E. When you get back from E do a little A.

crashdummy
    Free Member

Mrs Grips – I like your idea. Mainly because it involves E and I haven’t done E in a while (E being biking .. not class A drugs).

Think I might have to do a bit of A first (filling) then wait (filler will have to go hard). So then plenty of time for the rest.

philconsequence
    Free Member

f)have a long hot bath, shut the curtains and make it cosy as possible in there… daydream about soapy boobs.

crashdummy
    Free Member

Phil – I’m sat at a computer with an internet connection – I don’t need to day dream about soapy boobs I can google soapy boobs … (How many people are now going to do just that?)

geetee1972
    Free Member

Phil – I’m sat at a computer with an internet connection and the curtains closed

There fixed it for you 😀

nickjb
    Free Member

There’s big rain coming so go riding today. Do the boring stuff later 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Should I ….’ is closed to new replies.