Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Short Woburn video from yesterday
  • _tom_
    Free Member

Amazing weather for it but it is getting a bit dusty hence the crash! Glad I was wearing my full face for that.. Thought I’d enter that Giant ocmpetition on Pinkbike, not really sure whether it’s going to stand up to other entries but it was fun to make..

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/259602/

phil56

I really like that – great vid, well done

kayak23

Nice vid. I love Woburn.

_tom_
    Free Member

Me too. I’ll be working about a 5 minute drive away in around 2 weeks time so I’m gonna be there all the time this summer after work 😀

jedi

awesome to watch you ride tom! 🙂

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

Nice vid tom.

Only been there once and that was for a coaching session so I didn’t get to see much of the place. Those trails look great for practicing jumps and that’s something I’d like to work on this year, so I recon I’ll get myself down there soon. Are the main trails easy to find?

chiefgrooveguru

Nice riding, quality air time!

_tom_
    Free Member

Cheers Tony, couldn’t have done it without you 😀 I’m back riding bmx again now as well so let me know when you’re next up Corby and I’ll see about having a session with you!

Rusty, the trails are really easy to find. You can either park directly across the road from them (think this is frowned upon now) or a bit further down then follow the bridleway or road along towards Woburn Sands to the trails!

elliott-20
    Free Member

Nice, it’s looking great up there.

Haven’t managed to get over there since all this dry weather hit and it’s literally on my bloody doorstep. 😐

Hopefully Wednesday evening 🙂

jedi

tom, just turn up and ride with me there 😀

_tom_
    Free Member

Will do, I’ll keep an eye on facebook! Also would be great to get back to herts again at some point.

elliot, I would say take it easy first run especially down hip line, its really loose on the bits that aren’t fully hardpacked at the minute.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

_tom_ – Member

Rusty, the trails are really easy to find. You can either park directly across the road from them (think this is frowned upon now) or a bit further down then follow the bridleway or road along towards Woburn Sands to the trails!Cheers fella.

_tom_
    Free Member

Forgot to say if you park in the layby just down the road you go up the short stony bit towards the woods then turn right (first shot in my video) then just keep going straight and you’ll get to the dh area in a few minutes! Loads of different runs to try, I’m still not doing any of the bigger ones like mini moto etc. but there’s something for everyone!

Oh and avoid the tabletop at the bottom of the bit that DT line can take you down (it’s next to the proper dirt jumps), it’s really short and sharp and so easy to overshoot, my mate broke his collarbone on it!

weeksy

This is Woburn by MK lads ?

_tom_
    Free Member

Yeah Woburn Sands/Aspley woods.

weeksy

You going on Sat by any chance ?

Debating there and Irchester on Sat instead of Afan. Would be nice to have someone show us a few trails.

(the ones without the massive gap jumps 😉

_tom_
    Free Member

Nope I’m at work all weekend again 🙁

druff
    Free Member

Great vid Tom. Looking forward to getting back to Woburn again myself, it’s a lovely area to go for a play.

oldgit
    Free Member

Very nice, not my thing, but nice. We are very lucky to have that on our doorstep.

SammyC
    Free Member

Nice vid Tom! 🙂

marsdenman
    Free Member

Like Oldgit, not my ting but I liked it…..
    Loved the fade of the good run over the crash footage….
    Would have like to see you finish it with a ride away from camera – just to bookend all the work you put in to <ahem> taking us into the woods….. 🙂

_tom_
    Free Member

Cheers 🙂 I was going to do a “back to the car” thing but it didn’t really fit with the music which gets a bit too epic for this kind of riding!

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Short Woburn video from yesterday’ is closed to new replies.