Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • shoes for wide feet?
  • Badger
    Free Member

My Northwave Kameleon IIs are about had it after being battered a bit in Whistler.

I ordered a pair of Northwave Raptors in 42 but Northwave have ignored international sizing and say thier Euro 42 = size 8.5 uk (as opposed to size 8UK that 42 is supposed to be!)
    I tired them and they were too big, then I tried a size 41 (7.5UK) and its too small, OK front to back but too tight over the top of my foot.

Then I tried Bontrager RXLs but their plastic arch insert thing hurt my feet in the shop so that was out.

So I'm after some help….

What shoes do those of you with wider feet buy?

Thanks

Andy

jond
    Free Member

Sidis come in a wide fitting (mega ? – or is that something else?) – tho' their normal size is a little on the slim size, anyway.

JamieMc
    Free Member

before i went back to flats i was wearing Specialized SPDs, fitted my volumous feet very well, and didn't need to get a size up either. I guess guess with shoes its a case of try before you buy though sadly.

zaskar
    Free Member

Any shoe that has an E size?

eth3er
    Free Member

I also have freakishly wide feet, I have been using Shimano DXs for five years, very good good fit, comfy and good looking too.

Badger
    Free Member

Thanks everyone

That gives me a few ideas to start from.

Badger

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

Spesh shoes are fairly wide too.

pnik

flipper feet here too, 1 pair of northwave and unexpectedly found shimano boots in sale better fit. I had no luck with the sidi mega or specialized.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘shoes for wide feet?’ is closed to new replies.