Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Shitty year so far!! Oakley M frames dumped in a skip!
  • PePPeR

Its really not going well!

This week I've just realised that I've accidentally thrown my Oakley M Frames away!

I drive a van and normally have a carrier bag with my rubbish in on the floor, I reckon my glasses dropped into it accidentally and I've just tied it up and thrown it away! I dropped it in the skip on Tuesday and its since been emptied! **** **** ****!

This years been so shit!

I got a new dog who promptly broke his leg and has cost me £1500 so far
    My Father died and whilst going up to sort his funeral out the cambelt on my wifes car snapped
    Two weeks later my wifes in France and I decide to pay a surprise visit by driving down in the company van for her birthday, I get there we go out in our Kia and on the way to a restaurant the cam belt snaps on that, (garage have taken 6 weeks to repair so far)

Its really not looking good, I've been ill with kidney infection for 6 months.

Todays my birthday and I've realised what I've done with my sunglasses!

Right I've ordered a chinese I have a few beers in the fridge, I'm going to chill out for the rest of the night!

Wanders off to find the Eating Drinking doing thread!

RaveyDavey
    Free Member

Hang in there fella!! I did the same with a Lacoste t shirt wore it once and put it in charity shop bag by mistake. At least you appear to be getting all your bad shit out of the way at once. Happy Birthday by the way 8)

tails
    Free Member

mate i'm having a shitty time too can only go up hill though right 🙄

enjoy your Chinese what you having duck and black bean?

rOcKeTdOg

6th month kidney infection and beers? is that a good idea?

PePPeR

Funnily enough yep!

PePPeR

RD found out about the infection about a month or so ago, quick dose of antibiotics and I felt 100 times better!

My back had been killing me for months, just put it down to me being a fat barsteward!

kimbers

it gets worse, im shaggin your missus

PePPeR

Its better that than you shaggin one of my daughters!

Jamie
    Free Member

kimbers – Member

POSTED 2 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

I lol'd.

retro83
    Free Member

lol can always count on stw for a bit of sympathy 😆

zaskar
    Free Member

kimbers – Member

No kimbers that was the dog you blind git. Now we know how it broke its leg…

Hope things get better Peppers!

Everyone has up and down times!

😀

Stay positive!

neilnevill
    Free Member

Hang in there mate, I'm sure it will look up soon.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

You bought a KIA – school boy error

PePPeR

Kias been great, 70,000 miles without complaint, I then let an english technician change the cambelt and five thousand miles later it snaps!

It took out two valves and followers and once they'd reassembled it they realised that the it had also taken out one of the injectors too, so with it being August in France and everyone being on holiday I had no chance of getting it finished on time for the end of our holiday!

We ended up playing musical hire cars as we had to keep changing cars at ferry ports etc to get home. I've now been told its going to be ready for monday but at some stage I'm going to have to try and get it home and I've just realised that its also now out of MOT and Tax!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Shitty year so far!! Oakley M frames dumped in a skip!’ is closed to new replies.