Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Shiney new cranks.
  • parkesie
    Free Member

Out for a ride this afternoon and decided to pop in to the lbs on the off chance a pannier rack im waiting for had come in. Make the mistake of asking if theyve seen the new middleburn ebb crankset.
    yes we have look what weve got in the glass cabinent of much must have stuff.

ooooo shiney and the right colours and spider configuration 🙂

1st impresions are good feels stiffer than the 05xt crank it replace and lighter in the hold them both and change hands test. But above all else i think it looks great.

cynic-al
    Free Member

"the right colours"?

wwaswas

red and black to go with the green bike, white forks and silver stem, obviously 😉

njee20
    Free Member

"the right colours"?

+1

Gopping.

parkesie
    Free Member

Works for me 🙂

solarider
    Free Member

Nice. I quite like to combination of red with the green frame. Quite classy. Personally, I have learnt over the years that you can't go wrong with black and silver parts, but that's just my conservative taste – I don't even like my bikes with paint on them!

Not sure about the somewhat random chainring selection though, and those plastic pedal inserts have to go!

In the end, I am mostly just jealous that I am sat at work and you are clearly out and about enjoying the bike, whatever colour it is!

shermer75
    Free Member

ebb? Eccentric Bottom Bracket?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Beauty in the eye of the beholder 'n' all!

poppa
    Free Member

Maybe you should have bought some cheaper cranks and spent the change on some decent chainstay protection 😆

Nice frame.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I didn't realise anybody used those pedal inserts for anything other than riding back to the car after buying a new bike with them on.

parkesie
    Free Member

external bottom bracket.

The rings will change as they wear out. The pedal inserts while a bit gay make it easy to ride in my work boots or regular shoes if im just going to the pub.

parkesie
    Free Member

Haha that was a expensive inner tube that ill have you know.

fwb2006
    Free Member

Aren't those forks on the wrong way round?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Shiney new cranks.’ is closed to new replies.