Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Sharki is down !
  • TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Just get your sorry behind up here sharki – you will be fine on the back of the tandem with one working arm. I promise not too many “interesting” trails

Will-M

Get better soon Sharki! You don’t know me, but I know what it’s like to not ride through injury! Get it mended!

sharki
    Free Member

didn’y see a gyrt stone bedded into the ground, forks ate it up, rear suspention didn’t, so rear wheel got kicked up in the air,
    i was out of the seat winding up speed on a flat sectoin of slaugherhouse so my weight was slightly forward, no time to shift weight back

i landed somewher e on my shoulder i assume, tnen twatted the side of me heed and now i have to try to type left handde.

it’s not funny look at the typingf

sharki
    Free Member

Dibbs
    Free Member

Ouch!

sharki
    Free Member

My words exactly….

WackoAK
    Free Member

Sharki – I’m currently nursing a broken clavicle from 4 weeks ago so my sympathies. It’s unlikely they will plate it – mine was in a similar position to yours but it’s slowly getting better, there was talk of them having to chisel a bit of the bone off but that appears to be not the case anymore thankfully!

trailmonkey

Is that the shoulder that’s already messed up ?

therevokid
    Free Member

busted mine several times when off road racing motor cycles so know
    the feelings …. Get well soon mucker.

Anna-B
    Free Member

Poor Sharki. Least you didn’t do that with all us lot watching!

If you fancy e-mailing me your address I’ll send you some healing cakes. Address in profile.

molgrips
    Free Member

Would FS have helped? 🙂

zaskar
    Free Member

Ow!

sharki
    Free Member

only as a skill compensator/…………
    but that not riding for me.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

State of that garden. Tidy it up ffs, it’s a mess!

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Sharki is down !’ is closed to new replies.