Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Shark attack fears, what would you do…
  • sharki
    Free Member

…if you were confronted by this shark in an adult form?

http://www.petethomasoutdoors.com/2011/06/bizarre-looking-shark-caught-in-sea-of-cortez-baffles-scientists.html

The Bull shark is a very aggressive shark, but if you had a fear of them but saw this coming for you, would there be a possible risk from drowning from all the laughing at it..

Bless it, shame it had to die though to feed mans greed.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I know what Batman would do…

+

philconsequence
    Free Member

i want one! 😯

i think sharks should have every right to kill humans that swim about in its house and steal its food. if it wandered into my home and helped itself to the contents of my fridge then i’d be slightly upset at having to go shopping again, but i wouldn’t want to kill it. yet humans stomp about the ocean and have the selfish humancentric nerve to kill them, in their own home for having the guts to give us the odd nip as a warning.

CountZero

FAKE! I agree about leaving sharks alone. Anyone entering an alien environment should accept the risk of becoming part of the food chain. A person wandering around the Masai Mara, and then being shocked at becoming the prey of a lion or leopard, or being trampled by an angry rhino or elephant shouldn’t then expect the animal to be slaughtered because of what they did. Life is full of risks, shark attack is a very low one compared to, for example, dying from an allergic reaction to a bee sting.

yunki
    Free Member

It’s been scientifically proven that sharks will usually only attack humans if the human is wet..

so the answer is simple..

wwaswas

so the answer is simple..

wear a dry suit when swimming?

yunki
    Free Member

if you want.. or avoid alcohol

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Obviously I’d poke it in the eye.

geoffj

hels
    Free Member

Well, the advice we were given at school (I kid you not) is that sharks are blind and basically sense the smell of blood and can feel movement in the water through their skin. So if you are bleeding, you are in trouble. If not just keep very still and pretend to be a surf board.

Rorschach
    Free Member

I’ve spent a few winters living in Capetown,surfing,kiting and windsurfing everyday.Tableview beaches aren’t too sharkey though the helicopter patrols constantly so you don’t think about it too much.Cape point and especially around the crayfish factory is shark central and really Kelpy to boot….and periodically you get taken by the FEAR!!! But at the end of the day you’re still more likely to get run over or mugged so if it’s your turn it’s your turn.there’s worse ways to go :0)

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

sharks are blind

It’s because of all the people poking them in the eyes…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Shark attack fears, what would you do…’ is closed to new replies.