Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • shame on you
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

ok i recently ordered a winter coat and a fleece jumper from a well named company (never ordered from them before tho…
    so coat arrived with a feece jumper..the jumper had the correct size on the bag but when i opened it the size was about 3 times bigger (so problem 1. they sent the wrong size.
    problem 2. yes courier will pick it up for you- we will come as late as possibe as you specified on the telefone ( they arrived at dinner)=i was at work.
    problem 3. company will arrange to pick up agin on your chosen day..ok it was my day off..i stayed in all day (no-one picked it up)
    4. take to post office get a receipt -we will refund your postage(i did that option
    5. five days later ..they havent got my parcel that i sent back
    6 if we do get your parcel it will be 14 days before you get your money back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (due to the amount of customers they have to deal with–thats what they say…
    WTf : i dont know any company anywhere that takes 14 days to give your money back…
    im not happy with this COMPANY….after ringing them up they just say what do you want us to do .. i say (GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK IT WAS YOUR FAULT FOR SENDING THE WRONG SIZE AND MAKING ME WAIT IN ALL DAY FOR YOUR COURIER TO NOT TURN UP to collect returns parcel … grrrrrrrrrrr
    lol do you want me to name n shame …lol

allthepies
    Free Member

Bunnyhop

9/10

Jamie
    Free Member

lol

elaineanne
    Free Member

allthepies ::::can you make a copter chopping off ‘dare2b’ heads please 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘shame on you’ is closed to new replies.