Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • self immolation – norway
  • thekingisdead
    Free Member

Clicky – “contains graphic images”

Bizarre, one of the stranger things I’ve seen. And I can’t imagine what he hoped to achieve?!

Garry_Lager

Has King Kenny gone then?

qwerty
    Free Member

I bet it seemed like a bright idea to him and he’d a burning desire to do it but personally it doesn’t really light my fire.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Bloody hell!

Its the bit where he walks up to the armed police and seems to ask which way the entrance is, and you see them thinking “erm, do you know you’re on fire mate?”

I suppose he’s lucky the police didn’t shoot him…

alfabus
    Free Member

very odd.

couldn’t be more different from the tibetan immolation stuff. they always look bizarrely calm and appear to be meditating.

I’m not sure what this guy is hoping to achieve. He must have been pretty committed to whatever his cause is, but to set yourself on fire, and then fail to get past a 3 foot barrier seems almost comically incompetent.

That video looks like it’s straight out of 3 lions.

Dave

pingu66
    Free Member

What about the copper stamping him out!

Strange things happen.

markenduro
    Free Member

Looks like they were not quite sure whether to shoot him or put him out, stamping on him did the job eventually though 🙄

DezB
    Free Member

Wow, imagine the pain he was in. Nice people standing around filming it…

rogerthecat
    Free Member

The pathetic whining was a little disturbing. The police seemed quite nonplussed.

Harry_the_Spider

Odd.

Binners did something similar outside Greggs with his pockets stuffed full of sausage rolls.

DrJ

Unlucky. Normally it’s raining too hard in Norway to make self-immolation much of an option.

thekingisdead
    Free Member

Binners did something similar outside Greggs with his pockets stuffed full of sausage rolls.

Pastry tax protest? A noble cause.

Mikkel
    Free Member

A lawyer have said he had given some paperwork to her, to have it kept safe in case something should happen to him.
    Included some rejection of benefit, and that it is most likely the cause.
    (this is from Danish news which i assume have got it from Norwegian news.

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Wow, imagine the pain he was in. Nice people standing around filming it..

Totally, the dudes on fire and everyones stood around like it’s Dynamo pulling a stunt

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘self immolation – norway’ is closed to new replies.