Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Seems the truth is not 'out there'
  • CountZero

Or at least, it isn’t according to the Pluto Truthers; all the NASA photos are faked:
    http://gizmodo.com/these-pluto-truthers-insist-nasa-images-are-fake-1717828679
    I’m sure it must be something in the water.

toppers3933
    Free Member

Aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Kit
    Free Member

You should check out the fake images of Jupiter and it’s moons here:

http://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2015/07/the-voyage-of-new-horizons-jupiter-pluto-and-beyond/398408/

They’re so fake, it’s hilarious. I mean, blue volcanic eruptions? C’mon NASA, try harder would ya?

oldnpastit

Those fake pictures are pretty amazing. Good stuff NASA!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Is it the Queen’s fault?
    We need to know these things.
    Maybe they want us to think the photo’s are fake?
    Who knows what is really out there

BigDummy
    Free Member

Good grief! I’m so amazingly sick of these people.

How much time do you have to spend sitting at a computer tabbing between Reddit and Redtube before you conclude that anything that allegedly happens must be fake because all people ever really do is look at computers?

🙄

GrahamS

I’m liking the truther in the comments who says they don’t even believe in satellites. 😯

How do you convince people that don’t even believe in things which provide very obvious effects (e.g. satellite phones/TV, GPS) and can be seen with their naked eye?

bencooper
    Free Member

Anybody who says “Just Google X” as proof of something is definitely paddling in the shallow end of the gene pool.

ocrider

atlaz
    Free Member

I love that there’s even a subset of these people who think the earth is in a glass bubble:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWg10xVYOz8[/video]

crankboy
    Free Member

I did indeed google ” rockets don’t work in space ” and found lots of simplistic reasony as to why they would not and lots of basic physics to explain how and why they do.
    Didn’t bother with chasing up not satalites given you can often see them and use them daily.
    Not even the jivester would be live this “truth.”

RobHilton
    Free Member

bencooper – Member
    Anybody who says “Just Google X” as proof of something is definitely paddling in the shallow end of the gene pool.

😆

bigjim

I’ve just watched one of that crrow777 guys videos about the moon being a hologram, in the space of about 20 seconds he linked the moon hologram to 9/11 and to chemtrails. Pass the tin foil!

convert

We need that Jive twonktard to the thread to dispel all this scepticism with his incisive logic and knowledge.

mogrim

This thread really needs JHJ to give us his viewpoint.

ocrider

I have two acquaintances who regularly post conspiracy things on Facebook, much to my personal amusement.
    The shopped pic up above of the Burren which popped up on one’s feed last night debunks itself if you read under the pic on the right…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Paging jhj. jhj to the forum…

BigDummy
    Free Member

The Queen actually owns 43.2% of space. That is because St. Kitts & Nevis is a Crown Dependency, and is entitled to 4.23% of space. Which therefore actually belongs to the Queen.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Makes you think, doesn’t it?

BigDummy
    Free Member

Look at the man on the left in this picture:

Here he is, going to space:

convert

Who the hell is the creepy extra face in the helmet on your first photo BD? Is than Queeny’s lizard face? I’m convinced.

Pigface
    Free Member

convert why call him names 🙄 what does that achieve?

JHJ deals with the grief he gets on here with good grace, he may be a bit nuts but he believes in this stuff and posts links etc which is more than some of the “big hitters” do when beating their chests to make a point.

BigDummy
    Free Member

he may be a bit nuts but he believes in this stuff and posts links

In a nutshell, yes. 🙂

convert

convert why call him names

Cos he is. I’ve read the ‘tard thread from yesterday – even our moderator says its ok now.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Who the hell is the creepy extra face in the helmet on your first photo BD?

I hadn’t noticed that! Isn’t it Charles? 😯

That awful feeling when you realise you’re not alone in your own spacesuit.

GrahamS

That Crrow dude raised over $7,000 with his Indiegogo campaign to uncover the chemtrail UFOs and the moon hologram!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/crrow-discovery-project#/story

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Aye, go on then, I’ll bite…

What better way to come back from a thought police holiday for posting a link to an ex Foreign Secretaries contemporary analysis of 7/7 on the anniversary of 7/7 than to get into the thick of a debate about some loons.

Are the Pluto images faked?

I doubt it, there is loads of talented and positive people, who are fascinated by our strange predicament on a teeny tiny rock in a great big void, with the innovation and expertise to explore a bit more of our surroundings using available resources.

So in summary, some conspiracy loons are just that, loons.

but on the other hand, some are just clever buggers:

Cos he is. I’ve read the ‘tard thread from yesterday – even our moderator says its ok now.

Well he would say that, he’s a douche

😆

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

I thought the Pluto pictures were faked because the department of the New World Order responsible for planning the mission accidently left the plans in Building 7 just after lighting the fuses.

Which nicely segues into why 9/11 happend – it was the only way to reset the atmosphere when they decided to change the mix in the Chem Trails to kick-start the change in global thought patterns into the correct 21st century mode which could only happen after Princess Di had been dealt with.

CountZero

BigEaredBiker – Member
    I thought the Pluto pictures were faked because the department of the New World Order responsible for planning the mission accidently left the plans in Building 7 just after lighting the fuses.

Which nicely segues into why 9/11 happend – it was the only way to reset the atmosphere when they decided to change the mix in the Chem Trails to kick-start the change in global thought patterns into the correct 21st century mode which could only happen after Princess Di had been dealt with.
    😯
    Blimey, that’s pretty insightful, I think the whole conspiracy has been blown wide open!

maxtorque

For some reason i’ve just watched some alien hoax bolleux on C5, where basically highly intelligent people who work for Nasa say “we do science to learn about the universe” and a thick, entirely uneducated spotty bloke, who still lives with his mum, and hasn’t left his bedroom in 20 years says “ah, but your missions are just to cover up Extra Terestrial experiments”

Lets hope when the Green Men DO get here, he’s the first to get the Anal Probe………. 😆

Klunk
    Free Member
    neilthewheel

That awful feeling when you realise you’re not alone in your own spacesuit.

Post of the year

nealglover
    Free Member

Classification Fail.

That’s like classifying a dog as “a mammal that has eyes” and thinking that’s all that is needed.

Conspiracy theorists are a very small subset of the massive number of people described in your clever picture.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Seems to me that most conspiracy theorists have no qualifications in anything that they speak of other than what they learned watching The Big Bang Theory

Personally, I think Penny might be an alien sexbot sent to take over the planet, I for one welcome our alien overlords

qwerty
    Free Member

Penny

Would she be administering the anal probing?

thejesmonddingo

Only if you’re very,very lucky.

thejesmonddingo

I think this looks more likely.

Viewing 37 posts - 1 through 37 (of 37 total)

The topic ‘Seems the truth is not 'out there'’ is closed to new replies.