Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Seasons – I won a signed copy !!!!!!!
  • the_lecht_rocks

anyone else ?

Albanach
    Free Member

Yeah me too! Arrived yesterday and watched it last night with pizza and beer :-). Still can't figure out the signatures, can read Matt Hunter, Thomas Vanderham, Cam McCaul and Andrew Shandro but don't know who the other one is, any idea?

the_lecht_rocks

no – i was wondering the same ! ? !

tails
    Free Member

How'd you win that? I once won a earthed box set for guessing what billy (dirt mag) was eating. I was well chuffed!

the_lecht_rocks

entered the STW compy 🙂

peath
    Free Member

Me too… watched it last night while the wife was out on the town. Went down well with a good beer. Must plan a trip to Whistler!!!

Albanach
    Free Member

Looks like 'Walf' or something?

Curly68
    Free Member

I didn't so bought a copy from the STW shop. Can't get the French subtitles off, even though no subtitles is selected in set up!

sheldona
    Free Member

Yeah one here too!

Alb
    Free Member

Hi Guys, congratulations on winning the DVD's. They came from me @ Madison via Shimano North America. They're signed by all the Shimano sponsored riders that either featured or helped out in the film…

– Andrew Shandro, Wade Simmonds, Cam McCaul, Matt Hunter and Thomas Vanderham.

Enjoy!

Albanach
    Free Member

Cheers

Hicksy
    Free Member

Hi won one too – was very excited.

Ahhhh, Wade Simmons.

It's soooo much better than the non-signed version!

Many thanks Alb/Shimano/Singletrack.

I_did_dab
    Free Member

I did too…it was entertaining explaining to a two year old why a man was flying through the air on a bike into a swimming pool… 😆

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Seasons – I won a signed copy !!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.