Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Seasons
  • rhys
    Free Member

Thanks for the PSA whoever it was, just watched it.

There are a couple of bits that make me nearly physically sick watching it
    The North Shore section through the woods @ 24mins in!! The drops especially the steep one with the gap between the two parts of shore and the steep!1 one to really skinny bit!

Really like the swoopiness of the trail at 33mins in the Kamploops section.
    God i feel so inadequate, i've tried and failed to MTFU. Never seen talent on the classified, Dads side of the family have a yellow streak that has ended with me, crosses fingers for my boyand girl.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Aye, I hear you. Watched that & Roam over Christmas to give myself some motivation to get back on the bike after a prolonged lazy absence.
    Going to be asking for "virtuous" by Ionate films for my birthday 🙂

bintangman
    Free Member

I thought I could ride a bike until I saw those films. Bloody amazing stuff – I think generally you can tell who's ridden BMX's from the age of 3 and those who haven't.

dans160
    Free Member

The Northshore section in Seasons is just a wonderful piece of bike riding.

Must get braver.

vdubber67
    Free Member

One of the bands on the soundtrack, The Sessions are amazing, but appear to be relatively unsuccessful. Got their album and it's fantastic..!

Gary_C

Ref riding the NorthShore,a few of us were in Whistler for two weeks last (09) August.At the end of week one,we hired a pickup truck & mpv and went down to the NorthShore (Mt Seymour) for a day,guided on the trails by 2 ex-pats.
    Whilst we never attempted the extreme stuff as mentioned by the o.p.,we certainly saw it.I looked at it in awe,wondering how the hell anyone rides that stuff!!
    The 'plankery' that was close to the ground,3 to 4 foot up,was more than enough for me!

jedi

its only phsycologically diffeent to riding stuff on the ground.
    feels ways better though 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Seasons’ is closed to new replies.