Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • SC Bronson owners – chainguide options
  • rondo101
    Free Member

Any options available to run just bash & upper guide? I’ve got a wide/narrow chainring & clutch mech, so won’t need the lower roller, but want the chainring protection and extra security of upper guide.

There seem to be options for lower roller & bash, upper guide & lower roller, just upper or just lower, but not upper & bash as far as i can see. Hopefully someone can prove me wrong…

kinger

I run an Mrp AMG as the taco part helps to protect bashing the lower link – another option for you

GolfChick
    Free Member

have you tried it without and dropped the chain? As much as i hate ‘telling you you’re wrong with what you want’ threads, I’m single ring on my bronson and havent dropped the chain once.

Stevelol
    Free Member

MRP AMG here, offers good chainring protection and the chain is much more secure now, it used to bounce around a bit with my narrow wide ring before.

stevede
    Free Member

Another mrp amg owner here, tried the nw and clutch mech combo without anything but did manage to drop the chain a few times albeit on dh tracks on a 160 bike. For normal trail riding and if you’re not racing then fair enough but I prefer having the peace of mind the top guide gives me. Losing the bottom roller is the biggest thing for me as you lose most of the drag.

rondo101
    Free Member

MRP AMG looks just what I was after. Thanks all.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘SC Bronson owners – chainguide options’ is closed to new replies.