Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Sat in hospital….
  • The fluid is in the ballsack, not the testes.

No-one could actually tell me what was wrong, but copping a feel and ultrasound shows nowt.

The old cup and cough – well, it doesn’t even twitch, but a doctor said it was alive and well.

After working away all week and them being a bit ‘tight’ this morning, this evening has been the first time I’ve had chance to show the Mrs – she was a little shocked – it’s hanging at least an inch lower than normal.

duncancallum

tried getting in a cold bath to see if they shrink back?

They shrink fine, but that’s the skin tightening, not the testes retracting

iainc

it’s hanging at least an inch lower than normal.

had that ever since vasectomy 7 yrs ago. Urologist said not abnormal, common occurrence. They can insert some kind of mesh to support or something in some cases but he told me to forget about it !

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Congratulations,this is the first time on here that a post has left me with my legs crossed.
    I think there should be a line that posters do not cross & you’ve crossed that metaphorical line in the cybersphere 😯
    I sincerely wish you healing vibes…

To be honest, I wasn’t overly concerned whether I was going to have an op to re-connect, or lose the knacker altogether.

What I didn’t want is a potentially dangerous situation, or – too much bloody time out of action.

As it is, Mr Ed still isn’t right, which annoys me, but will have to see how it develops now. I’m over being squeamish about too much stuff

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Ball to that.

enfht
    Free Member

Just tuck it into your sock.

DickBarton

Might be delayed onset puberty…

duncancallum
    Frankenstein
    Free Member

Glad you’re ok and don’t need an OP.

Got hit in the plumbs by accident when folding away a laptop lock cable! Unravelled and did a Max Mosely in the plumbs and hurt for 1-2 weeks!

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Sat in hospital….’ is closed to new replies.