Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Samsung Tocco lite – any good?
  • richcc
    Free Member

Looking to buy wife a new mobile as part of her birthday present. I had a Viewty which had an abysmal touch screen and was glad to see the back of it. Currently got a jesus4 which is great. Is the Tocco any good ie more like an iPhone or more like my crappy viewty?

colonelwax
    Free Member

I've got a PAYG one, and it's OK.

Battery is OK, photo's are OK, interface and touchscreen is OK, not too bad looking at the internetz (STW, twitter, facebook, BBC etc). Quite like the option of QWERTY screen keys for texts. Um, you can transfer music straight from iTunes which was handy.

No GPS, just google maps (q often gives location to nearest 2Km so not great).

Overall I like it, pretty cheap so I don't worry about chucking it in my bag on a ride, works OK.

thesurfbus
    Free Member

I have one and don't particularly like it, I find the user interface a bit clumsy especially for the phone book, it also keeps unlocking in my pocket, and there is some combination of button presses that makes it ring you (so you can get out of meetings etc.) but it sets itself in my pocket and keeps ringing me.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Samsung Tocco lite – any good?’ is closed to new replies.