Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Safety glasses for the larger head
  • craigxxl
    Free Member

After getting some grit in my eye whilst working under the car I need some safety glasses that fit. Anyone recommend some safety glasses for the larger head, preferably that don’t steam up?

Saccades
    Free Member

Bolle.

the green and black arrmed ones, will get the model number at work tomorrow for you.

most safety specs will steam up a bit as they are designed not to let much near your eye, proper prescription ones with arm cover are much better.

avoid the cheap all clear bolle as the bridge snaps too often (disposable and the plastic hardens quicker).

craigxxl
    Free Member

Much appreciated

Saccades
    Free Member

My mistake- It’s Uvex Pheos we have moved to from Bolle (which kept snapping on the bridge).

There is a small Pheos which is good for normal sized heads – the regular Pheos is too big for normal people, I run an XL Giro helmet and I find the regular size comfy.

They are quite cheap and have some anti-steam coating and I can wear for 12 hours comfortably.

Hope that helps.

craigxxl
    Free Member

Thank you, I’ll look them up

gobuchul
    Free Member

Bolle Spider

Cheap.

Look good enough to wear on the bike.

They fit fat heads. I also wear Giro XL helmets. Just about the only ones big enough for me!

craigxxl
    Free Member

Cheers Saccades, great fit and not fogging up either.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Safety glasses for the larger head’ is closed to new replies.